Pre/ Post Match Parties - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre/ Post Match Parties

liviloyal

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm staying just round the corner in Qawra. Room for footsoldier on his tod??

Im on my own too but meeting a few over there. head into fat harrys sat and the booze cruise match day. should be good! 

5 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Im on my own too but meeting a few over there. head into fat harrys sat and the booze cruise match day. should be good! 

Probably will do, I'm only just round the corner from Bugibba so it'll be handy.

Your on the nightshift in Dublin airport to eh?

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Probably will do, I'm only just round the corner from Bugibba so it'll be handy.

Your on the nightshift in Dublin airport to eh?

Aye stuck on the night shift, don't get there till after 11 from Glasgow. 

Aye think I'm a five minute walk to fat Harry's aswell mate. How you getting back from the game? If it's not included in the price of the booze cruise 7 of us will be heading back if you want to muck in.

8 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Aye stuck on the night shift, don't get there till after 11 from Glasgow. 

Aye think I'm a five minute walk to fat Harry's aswell mate. How you getting back from the game? If it's not included in the price of the booze cruise 7 of us will be heading back if you want to muck in.

I'm not booked on the booze cruise. Thanks anyway though 

8 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

On match-day its free. Gig before is £5 (£6 with delivery) via paypal.

Can you pay on the door as not sure about how to get there (there was word of a shuttle bus).  We are staying in St Julians.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've not been on here in a bit.  The venue (Fat Harry's) are happy to run a shuttle if there's demand, however from what I've heard so far there's been very little demand for next week (lots for September though).

Best to contact them here if you're interested :)

Otherwise I believe there's direct public transport, or a taxi should be much.  Hope this helps!