Matchday Booze Cruise? - Page 4 - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Matchday Booze Cruise?

TA Sunshine Appeal

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, joecraigfanclub said:

Booze cruise is now sold out. if anyone wants to be put on the waiting list please PM me. 

Thanks for all your support. I will be emailing individuals with details of the bus they are on nearer the time.

How many points did it go down to?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there tickets issued for the booze cruise or just turn up with proof of payment?

Not received any further emails since payment.

Cheers

Edited by gegs67

21 hours ago, gegs67 said:

Is there tickets issued for the booze cruise or just turn up with proof of payment?

Not received any further emails since payment.

Cheers

I have emailed all the people I have contact details for with the details of the pick up and wristbands. Would you like to PM me with your actual name and then I can check against the spreadsheet that you are onboard and what bus you should be looking for. If there is a group leader you have given money to they should have the details. 

I am currently looking into putting on a fourth bus so will be in touch with details once it is sorted.

Kevin

4 hours ago, joecraigfanclub said:

Due to popular demand a fourth bus is now being arranged.

If anyone wants to book please follow the instructions at the start of the thread.

£40 sent for 2 tickets. :ok:

1 hour ago, joecraigfanclub said:

Received. Who is the other name in your two?

Cheers.

Other name is Gareth Craig.

Booze cruise update

Just to ensure everyone on the booze cruise on Sunday is aware of what is happening this is the current timetable of events

Pick up from Burger King, St Julians bus station at 2pm. People staying in Bugibba will make their own way to Bugibba jetty to get the boat.

3pm arrival at harbour 

3.15pm boat departure. 

Arrival harbour 6.30pm

6.45pm departure Bugibba 

7.05pm arrival Ta qali stadium

10.45-11pm departure stadium to St Julians.

Wristbands to get you on the boat will be given out on the bus and to the people waiting at the jetty.

You are allowed to take alcohol on the boat. Bear in mind unless you have a large cool bag, a 24 can carry out will become slightly tepid in the heat. The boat has a bar which is very reasonably priced. They have been asked to ensure they have enough booze on board. People may want to consider taking a carry out on board so the bar is not swamped when everyone arrives. It is also advisable to take something for the post boat/pre match period as there is little about the ground. The ko is 20.45 local time so we are allowing plenty of time to get to the ground to ensure we make ko.

There will also be the opportunity to swim from the boat at some point so don't forget your speedos. It will be possible to leave any bags on the buses as the same buses will be taking us back to St Julians.

At the moment three buses are sold out and the fourth is heading that way. If you want to contact me for any details or with any questions when you are there, my number is +44 7545 425 926.
At this late stage no refunds will be given as all the proceeds are going to charity.

See you Sunday.

Kevin