The Ball Room Sports Bar Bellshill (France Trip ) - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Ball Room Sports Bar Bellshill (France Trip )

The Organiser

The hotel is the Kyraid Design  Metz ,we should be home early Monday morning  ,most rooms are twins with a couple of triple rooms booked also ,if anyone wishes the coach will take us to the stadium and back to the hotel on match day.

Cheers Sammy , for any more information  required you can get hold of me on the Ballroom Bellshill s number,

Edited by The Organiser

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 10:19 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

A pal of mine has booked a couple of us on this bus. Im looking forward to something a wee bit different from airports 

You will defo enjoy the trip mate and will meet and become friends with most of the troops going as we have a regular  crowd that come with us every coach trip ,c u June.

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 10:19 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

A pal of mine has booked a couple of us on this bus. Im looking forward to something a wee bit different from airports 

You will defo enjoy the trip mate and will meet and become friends with most of the troops going as we have a regular  crowd that come with us every coach trip ,c u June.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great laugh on the bus. The story about the guy who fell asleep having a shite in the kebab shop has had me laughing away to myself at work all day, that and the other ferry passengers who were dodging Bruce's polystyrene bullets on the way over :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Massive thanks to Ricky too who dropped me off at my work this morning

8 hours ago, peever1745 said:

Oh and thanks to Paddy that bloody song is stuck in ma heid

Is that the I had a sausage and took it to the pictures and fed it dolly mixtures one? I heard it over the weekend but can't remember the words but it's been stuck in my head since

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Is that the I had a sausage and took it to the pictures and fed it dolly mixtures one? I heard it over the weekend but can't remember the words but it's been stuck in my head since

That's my song ? Sang that on the Aberdeen buses back in the late 70's it was kind of my signature tunes. Nae happy that's copyright 

Edited by peever1745

• 2 weeks later...