Sign in to follow this  
Cove_Sheep

Julian Assange

On 4/13/2019 at 8:04 AM, Parklife said:

This is what it looks like when a thicko tries too hard to be a contrarian. 

Oh give it a rest Blair.  

22 hours ago, thplinth said:

I don't like Julian Assange, never have.

When he first appeared on the scene I was very much wait and see... what fruit he bears then judge the tree.

I think wikileaks have been overall a disappointment.

This treatment of Assange however is up there with the Lockerbie trial, Lord Hutton's report... many other examples. This is nothing to do with justice. It is revolting. 

It's all the mega-zionists in Tumps regime that want him and hate him. So by that alone he is a good guy even if he is a wank.

Gearoid O’Colmain one of the journalists who seems to have integrity has suggested a few times that Wikileaks was possibly an Israeli / Zionist psyop, ill look out the articles later on. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, phart said:

It's all the mega-zionists in Tumps regime that want him and hate him. So by that alone he is a good guy even if he is a wank.

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Gearoid O’Colmain one of the journalists who seems to have integrity has suggested a few times that Wikileaks was possibly an Israeli / Zionist psyop, ill look out the articles later on. 

Just checking if I've got this right.  Julian Assange is involved in a Zionist conspiracy and it's the Zionists that are out to get him.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Just checking if I've got this right.  Julian Assange is involved in a Zionist conspiracy and it's the Zionists that are out to get him.

Nope. I said the Mega-Zionists in Trump's regime specifically Bolton and Sessions want him and hate him.

I never made the other statement. This is another example of your sophistry.

Weird you're parroting Smears from the sun then presenting false dichotomies on this subject.

One of your many cognitive "blindspots" no doubt.

18 minutes ago, aaid said:

You are just checking if you got it right that two entirely different people hold opposing opinions? :lol:

Have you checked if you are a muppet recently?

24 minutes ago, phart said:

Nope. I said the Mega-Zionists in Trump's regime specifically Bolton and Sessions want him and hate him.

I never made the other statement. This is another example of your sophistry.

Weird you're parroting Smears from the sun then presenting false dichotomies on this subject.

One of your many cognitive "blindspots" no doubt.

I just thought it interesting that two consecutive posts posited what appears to be diametrically opposite theories regarding Assange, that was all.  

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I think you have to be extremely suspicious of Assange (and Snowden). Assange especially is a very shady guy... we just don't know.

What I do know is (like ISIS) Assange seems to have interesting blind spots. Asj yourself what has wikileaks actually amounted to? Sweet fuck all of any substance IMHO...

I don't trust Assange one little bit alas. If it was not for folk like John Pilger giving him a heavy rating I'd pass altogether. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I think you have to be extremely suspicious of Assange (and Snowden). Assange especially is a very shady guy... we just don't know.

What I do know is (like ISIS) Assange seems to have interesting blind spots. Asj yourself what has wikileaks actually amounted to? Sweet fuck all of any substance IMHO...

I don't trust Assange one little bit alas. If it was not for folk like John Pilger giving him a heavy rating I'd pass altogether. 

Yep, didn’t Snowden give all his stuff to Glenn Greenwald, guardian / intercept? Intercept owned by the guy who owns PayPal ....

Wikileaks did a data dump apparently after the arrest. Assange had a dead man's lever or some pish like that.

Here it is...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

I've barely had a look at it - lots of weird shit though after a quick view .

Only file I saw with anything relating to Scotland was a link to an Excel spreadsheet download...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/scottish-freemason-officers.xls

And true to its word it lists the names and addresses of 1949 people and their lodge number

I wonder if anyone reading this thread is in there. :whistling:

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Wikileaks did a data dump apparently after the arrest. Assange had a dead man's lever or some pish like that.

Here it is...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

I've barely had a look at it - lots of weird shit though after a quick view .

Only file I saw with anything relating to Scotland was a link to an Excel spreadsheet download...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/scottish-freemason-officers.xls

And true to its word it lists the names and addresses of 1949 people and their lodge number

I wonder if anyone reading this thread is in there. :whistling:

I dont have microsoft office to open it.

Getting a free version will be interesting to cross reference, indeed.

Edited by phart

44 minutes ago, phart said:

I dont have microsoft office to open it.

Getting a free version will be interesting to cross reference, indeed.

You're OK phart, your name isn't on the list. I checked it.;)

29 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

You're OK phart, your name isn't on the list. I checked it.;)

Really? Cause there is someone with my name on the list. You must have checked under one my decoys names :P

Also i have seen that list before. I'm sure it has been leaked before. or an old version of it.

On 4/15/2019 at 4:32 AM, aaid said:

Sounds daft but maybe it’s both?

Its entirely possible that Assange could he an intelligence agency asset but that doesn’t mean what happens to him in court isn’t important because it will set a president for future whistleblowing and journalists. 

Or maybe Assange / Wikileaks is legit but it’s been fed information by the intelligence agencies. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It’s maybe another uk government distraction, they seem to be all the rage these days

Nah the Assange shit-show transcends that.

Things are just starting to fall apart at the seams.