Julian Assange - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Julian Assange

22 hours ago, thplinth said:

I don't like Julian Assange, never have.

When he first appeared on the scene I was very much wait and see... what fruit he bears then judge the tree.

I think wikileaks have been overall a disappointment.

This treatment of Assange however is up there with the Lockerbie trial, Lord Hutton's report... many other examples. This is nothing to do with justice. It is revolting. 

It's all the mega-zionists in Tumps regime that want him and hate him. So by that alone he is a good guy even if he is a wank.

1 hour ago, phart said:

It's all the mega-zionists in Tumps regime that want him and hate him. So by that alone he is a good guy even if he is a wank.

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Gearoid O’Colmain one of the journalists who seems to have integrity has suggested a few times that Wikileaks was possibly an Israeli / Zionist psyop, ill look out the articles later on. 

Just checking if I've got this right.  Julian Assange is involved in a Zionist conspiracy and it's the Zionists that are out to get him.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Just checking if I've got this right.  Julian Assange is involved in a Zionist conspiracy and it's the Zionists that are out to get him.

Nope. I said the Mega-Zionists in Trump's regime specifically Bolton and Sessions want him and hate him.

I never made the other statement. This is another example of your sophistry.

Weird you're parroting Smears from the sun then presenting false dichotomies on this subject.

One of your many cognitive "blindspots" no doubt.

18 minutes ago, aaid said:

You are just checking if you got it right that two entirely different people hold opposing opinions? :lol:

Have you checked if you are a muppet recently?

24 minutes ago, phart said:

Nope. I said the Mega-Zionists in Trump's regime specifically Bolton and Sessions want him and hate him.

I never made the other statement. This is another example of your sophistry.

Weird you're parroting Smears from the sun then presenting false dichotomies on this subject.

One of your many cognitive "blindspots" no doubt.

I just thought it interesting that two consecutive posts posited what appears to be diametrically opposite theories regarding Assange, that was all.  

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Gearoid O’Colmain one of the journalists who seems to have integrity has suggested a few times that Wikileaks was possibly an Israeli / Zionist psyop, ill look out the articles later on. 

I think you have to be extremely suspicious of Assange (and Snowden). Assange especially is a very shady guy... we just don't know.

What I do know is (like ISIS) Assange seems to have interesting blind spots. Asj yourself what has wikileaks actually amounted to? Sweet fuck all of any substance IMHO...

I don't trust Assange one little bit alas. If it was not for folk like John Pilger giving him a heavy rating I'd pass altogether. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I think you have to be extremely suspicious of Assange (and Snowden). Assange especially is a very shady guy... we just don't know.

What I do know is (like ISIS) Assange seems to have interesting blind spots. Asj yourself what has wikileaks actually amounted to? Sweet fuck all of any substance IMHO...

I don't trust Assange one little bit alas. If it was not for folk like John Pilger giving him a heavy rating I'd pass altogether. 

Yep, didn’t Snowden give all his stuff to Glenn Greenwald, guardian / intercept? Intercept owned by the guy who owns PayPal ....

Wikileaks did a data dump apparently after the arrest. Assange had a dead man's lever or some pish like that.

Here it is...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

I've barely had a look at it - lots of weird shit though after a quick view .

Only file I saw with anything relating to Scotland was a link to an Excel spreadsheet download...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/scottish-freemason-officers.xls

And true to its word it lists the names and addresses of 1949 people and their lodge number

I wonder if anyone reading this thread is in there. :whistling:

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

Wikileaks did a data dump apparently after the arrest. Assange had a dead man's lever or some pish like that.

Here it is...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

I've barely had a look at it - lots of weird shit though after a quick view .

Only file I saw with anything relating to Scotland was a link to an Excel spreadsheet download...

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/scottish-freemason-officers.xls

And true to its word it lists the names and addresses of 1949 people and their lodge number

I wonder if anyone reading this thread is in there. :whistling:

I dont have microsoft office to open it.

Getting a free version will be interesting to cross reference, indeed.

Edited by phart

On 4/15/2019 at 4:32 AM, aaid said:

Sounds daft but maybe it’s both?

Its entirely possible that Assange could he an intelligence agency asset but that doesn’t mean what happens to him in court isn’t important because it will set a president for future whistleblowing and journalists. 

Or maybe Assange / Wikileaks is legit but it’s been fed information by the intelligence agencies. 

8 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It’s maybe another uk government distraction, they seem to be all the rage these days

Nah the Assange shit-show transcends that.

Things are just starting to fall apart at the seams.

• 6 months later...

If that's a justice system it's f'kin' medieval. They used to just let their enemies rot in a dungeon. I see no difference now. Some of the commenters think his defence team have been rigged as I don't think they can believe that they can get away with blatant shit like this either.

• 5 months later...

This judge in the Assange case... wow. And again where are the mainstream media. It is really shocking. This is making the al-Megrahi trial look top notch in comparison.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/04/cia-spying-on-assanges-privileged-legal-conversations/

CIA Spying on Assange’s Privileged Legal Conversations 125

Here is an image of Julian and I talking in the Ecuadorean Embassy, part of the spycam footage that was commissioned by the CIA from Spanish security firm Global. Julian and I were discussing a number of overseas missions to liaise with foreign governments, which I was carrying out on his behalf.

(Incidentally can anybody explain why the precise image you see there is an image which does not appear at any stage when you run the video? I am not even hinting at anything suspicious, just technically interested).

Having been on the inside and knowing their capabilities, I have always assumed that the security services know everything I say and do, so I cannot claim this comes as a great shock or that my behaviour would have been much altered had I known. The shadowing on those overseas trips was unsubtle in any case, more of a warning off than attempt at covert surveillance. As anyone who has read my books will realise, I have always rather enjoyed the more shadowy elements, with me since my former profession. During a visit to Washington in September 2016 which has become somewhat infamous, for fun I entered an establishment of low repute and spent an afternoon giving out free flash drives with my tips to various young ladies and barmen, just to give the FBI lots of particularly wild geese to chase. I have wondered occasionally whether subsequent embarrassment is connected to Robert Mueller’s lack of desire to accept my evidence. (If you have no idea what I am talking about do not worry, you haven’t missed much and just skip this para).

While I am gently rambling away, I might add that it was most amusing to be portrayed as a housebound obsessive blogger by MSM journalists attacking me on Twitter over my Salmond coverage: that is attacked by MSM journalists who have never done anything in their life except copy and paste the odd establishment press release and pick up fat pay cheques from their billionaire owners.

There is however a point to this post. As the ABC news item above shows, Julian’s privileged conversations with his lawyers on his legal defence were being spied on, by the government which is now seeking to extradite him. In any jurisdiction in the civilised world, that should be enough immediately to bring proceedings to a halt. The first witnesses to be called when the hearing resumes are the witnesses who will attest to this. The defence have requested an adjournment of the case beyond May 18, because at present they have no access to their client due to Covid 19 lockdown in the jail, and because it is not at all clear witnesses will be able to travel from abroad by 18 May. Judge Vanessa Baraitser has refused to reschedule.

It is also worth asking why has nothing like that ABC coverage been seen on the BBC or Sky, where this case is actually being heard and Julian is a prisoner?

With grateful thanks to those who donated or subscribed to make this reporting possible.

This article is entirely free to reproduce and publish, including in translation, and I very much hope people will do so actively. Truth shall set us free.

• 4 months later...

Reading the account of the stalinist show trial of Julian Assange on Craig Murray's website is shocking. That magistrate is something else...

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/09/your-man-in-the-public-gallery-the-assange-hearing-day-6/

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/09/your-man-in-the-public-gallery-assange-hearing-day-7/

Yet only one written question from 650 MPs. It is pretty disgusting to witness. The guy is getting outrageously railroaded and not one MP is standing up for him it seems.

Edited by thplinth