How Old Do You Need To Be To Stay In A Hotel? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Old Do You Need To Be To Stay In A Hotel?

again good in theory but how we meant to bring a tent on the plane. And haha flora im liking your idea ill pass it on to the rest of the boys

Don't carry it on as hand luggage?

Radical I know,but may just work.

Apparently planes nowadays have cargo holds that can carry stuff in them.

Book the hotel online, If requested to give the age of the lead booking state over 18. On arrival at the hotel, to avoid raising any concerns which would lead to additional checks, have the check in done by one member of the group with the others out of site. The others will be able to get to the rooms sometime after check in. If asked where the rest of the party is state they are scheduled to arrive later, including the 18.

I used similar tactics successfully on numerous occasions in my younger days. Also works in combatting same sex party booking restrictions and no pet policies!

Where there's a will, there's a way

Edited by McExpat

Book the hotel online, If requested to give the age of the lead booking state over 18. On arrival at the hotel, to avoid raising any concerns which would lead to additional checks, have the check in done by one member of the group with the others out of site. The others will be able to get to the rooms sometime after check in. If asked where the rest of the party is state they are scheduled to arrive later, including the 18.

I used similar tactics successfully on numerous occasions in my younger days. Also works in combatting same sex party booking restrictions and no pet policies!

Where there's a will, there's a way

many hotels ask for your passport on arrival though

Yes ( but not all) therefore give the passport of the initial person checking in and if asked state the others will follow on their arrival. It is common for people sharing a booking to arrive at their accommodation at different times, the first arrival will not be refused check in due to the rest of the party not being present at time of check in. I've checked into rooms around the world with my roommate arriving on a separate day numerous times.