Haydock Races - 23Rd January - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Haydock Races - 23Rd January

Parklife

I'm off to haydock this Saturday. Looks like some pretty good races on the card, including a decent Cheltenham hurdle trial (possibly featuring The New One).

Anyone got any fancies for anything on the card?

Bigmartre 2.05 (was tempted Baby Bach e/w but only six runners and now in to 12/1 - was 20s)

Island Confusion 3.50

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but have you seen that Hereford is back open. They've had four fixtures transferred to them (from Worcester, Lingfield, Fontwell and somewhere else I can't remember). First fixture is in October.

Does that give you another extra track still to visit then?

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but have you seen that Hereford is back open. They've had four fixtures transferred to them (from Worcester, Lingfield, Fontwell and somewhere else I can't remember). First fixture is in October.

Does that give you another extra track still to visit then?

I was hoping this thread would die a quiet death after my Haydock selections :ph34r: .

Aye, Hereford reopening is good news for racing - I'm contemplating the first fixture on 6th October.

As well as Hereford I've still got Newbury (booked up for 1st April). Wincanton (booked up for 5th May), Towcester (may go to the evening meeting on 9th May), Yarmouth, Sandown, Kempton and Newmarket to tick off - I plan to leave the last three until last as they're an easy return flight to Gatwick.