Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 154 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Theres a list of black owned restaurants in New York City being circulated on twitter. The cynic in me would think this is a do not target list, absolutely racist beyond belief IMO.

You are a fucking idiot

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Pretty much everyone has condemned the cop for his actions. Have you said a word to condemn all the other violence?

You said you didn't think the Police Officer that killed George Floyd did so intentionally, we know where your priorities lie.

5 minutes ago, Mox said:

You are a fucking idiot

You said you didn't think the Police Officer that killed George Floyd did so intentionally, we know where your priorities lie.

you cannot say with certatinty that the cops inention was to kill flloyd. 

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Are you a pisshead or something.

Are we at whatever o'clock where the booze has kicked in and you kick off again.

FFS... 

Yesterday it was mental health, today it's addiction, both used to try and belittle an argument, all so very toxic, much like your politics.

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you cannot say with certatinty that the cops inention was to kill flloyd. 

I can say with absolute certainty that if a person in authority kneels on someone's neck for 9 minutes and doesnt remove it, all the while that person pleads for their life, then it's fucking intentional.

You launched in calling people racists and all sorts and now you have converted yourself into the victim. lol. A 'moron' does not do you justice. The really hilariously thick part of it is you actually believe your own bullshit.

You are the board's poster boy for all this thickass insanity.

Edited by thplinth

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

I can say with absolute certainty that if a person in authority kneels on someone's neck for 9 minutes and doesnt remove it, all the while that person pleads for their life, then it's fucking intentional.

What is your problem? Why are you being so agressive?

Im not sure you got my point, the intention of the cop was obviously to keep his knee on the guy but do you believe he went there, grabbed flloyd and his inetntion was to kill him?

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, WCTA said:

I got sent that last night by a pal in my town. I love the rapid speed that many messages go between my Scottish and Yank contacts. 😄

😂😂I doubt many on here will fins it funny, everyone on here is seriousnas fuck nowdays.

Its hard not to luagh at certain videos. I received loads of vids of looters or violent attacks but i couldnt help laughing at the vid of a guy trying to haul an ATM machine on to a bus😂😂 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

😂😂I doubt many on here will fins it funny, everyone on here is seriousnas fuck nowdays.

Its hard not to luagh at certain videos. I received loads of vids of looters or violent attacks but i couldnt help laughing at the vid of a guy trying to haul an ATM machine on to a bus😂😂 

I think you sent that one to me actually. 😄

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

What is your problem? Why are you being so agressive?

Im not sure you got my point, the intention of the cop was obviously to keep his knee on the guy but do you believe he went there, grabbed flloyd and his inetntion was to kill him?

My problem is that your priorities are completely warped. We have a black man killed in broad daylight by authorities supposed to protect him and you and they two dicks are scouring the internet for white people getting beat up so you can say 'well there just as bad as each other' It's fucking shameful, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Scouring the internet FFS 😂😂

Twitter, follow Mona Chalabi, that well known right winger, retweeted something. Scoured the internet to fuck, scrolled down at least two clicks.

Youre nothing but a sad wee fascist fuck. Everyone else is to blame for your own warped viewpoint.

We have the dude pleading for his life and the police officer continuing the actions that he was pleading about, till he went unresponsive then he kept doing it for a further 3 minutes. Intention becomes really hazy then. Not sure "did he intend" it is a hill you want to die on.

11 minutes ago, Mox said:

My problem is that your priorities are completely warped. We have a black man killed in broad daylight by authorities supposed to protect him and you and they two dicks are scouring the internet for white people getting beat up so you can say 'well there just as bad as each other' It's fucking shameful, you should be ashamed of yourself.

My priorities? You know nothing of my priorities and you have me completely wrong. Ive asked reasonable questions, condemned what happened to george flloyd but also the violene which followed. 

Im going to use your own logic here, why dont you condemn the acts of violene which have followed the death of george flloyd?

Ive been civil to you till now whilst you have been nothing but a condescending and judgemental piece of shit. If you have an issue with me, send me a PM and we can discuss it, otherwise try and discuss this topic with me instead of being so judgemental

Edited by vanderark14