Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 153 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

This one I am not going to try to embed. 

Fair Warning - this is disturbing - do not open if in any doubt.

This is so cold blooded. Poor old guy is still holding his phone. 

https://leakreality.com/video/2734/77-year-old-st-louis-retired-police-captain-david-dorn-was-shot-dead-by-looters

77-year-old St. Louis retired Police Captain David Dorn was shot dead by looters when he tried to get them to stop looting a local pawn shop.

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I saw that yesterday, but didnt read what happened, they are simply peaceful protesters though, victims of oppression. 

People are so entrenched in what they think is right, they ignore a lot of the bad behaviour. Those people arent protestors, they are rioting scum. The comments on twitter are just as bad, a lot of them are saying imagine hitting a black person, how about imaging hitting any cunt.

Gangs beating up people deserve nothing but jail time, they don't understand the harm that they are doing, and they will indirectly play a part in the harm that their supposed community receive.

They're not the same folk just cause they have a commensurate amount of melanin in their skin. They're all individuals who are each responsible for their actions. Every side should be cognisant of that.

4 minutes ago, phart said:

They're not the same folk just cause they have a commensurate amount of melanin in their skin. They're all individuals who are each responsible for their actions. Every side should be cognisant of that.

Unfortunately some of the police don't treat people like that, nor do some of the protestors.

Edited by kumnio

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Unfortunately some of the police don't treat people like that, nor do some of the protestors.

I know it's actually a real problem. The same shit happened in 1992 with the Rodney King stuff. Attacking your fellow citizen will achieve nothing for the cause and actually damage it cause you'll lose public support.

Rodney King was 18 years ago, I didnt think it was that long ago, I don't think we had camera phones back then, nor social media really. This will be far worse, videos can be uploaded and spread in minutes now. Good luck to America they will need it, to get out of this in one piece.

I see theres been violence in Canada, hopefully it doesn't spread across here.  

Edited by kumnio

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Rodney King was 18 years ago, I didnt think it was that long ago, I don't think we had camera phones back then, nor social media really. This will be far worse, videos can be uploaded and spread in minutes now. Good luck to America they will need it, to get out of this in one piece.

The Scotsman will get rolled out to take care of that one. 💪

40 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Rodney king was 1991 mate, 29 years ago

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Rodney king was 1991 mate, 29 years ago

Thats even worse, I couldnt remember when it was so googled it, and read it wrong 😳

29 year ago, bloody hell. Definitely doesn't feel that long ago.

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Theres a list of black owned restaurants in New York City being circulated on twitter. The cynic in me would think this is a do not target list, absolutely racist beyond belief IMO.

That is just a target list in reverse.

What about the restaurants who are not on the list?

They are effectively being green lighted for attack.

This is very familiar. Except back then the shops were daubed with 'Jude'.

I am reading about the protests in the uk. This is from the bbc - Organisers say the UK Isn't Innocent said Britain had "a duty to stand in solidarity with the US while exposing the inner workings of racism and police brutality in the UK".

No i get them standing i solidarity with black people in the us but is the uk police force close to being caomparable? Ive no doubt therw will be incidents of police brutality. When it comes to deaths in police custody the BBC claims there were ten times as many white people died in police custody over the last ten years.

do police in this countey unfairly target black people? 

Just now, thplinth said:

That is just a target list in reverse.

What about the restaurants who are not on the list?

They are effectively being green lighted for attack.

This is very familiar. Except back then the shops were daubed with 'Jude'.

Yep, not on the list and your most definitely a target. 

Mona Chalabi has retweeted it, which is where I saw it. She has posted quite a bit of dubious content recently, which is a big surprise.

12 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

It’s monumentally depressing that there are more people giving it the old whataboutery on this thread than there are calling them out for it.

Is there really. 😳

1 minute ago, wee-toon-red said:

Seems like it.

Seems like and reality is two very different things though.

It may seem like it, but youre wrong. The numbers simply don't back that up, not even remotely close to that.

People see what they want to see.

5 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I thought it when George W Bush was President, but even more so now...

... What would Bill Hicks have said about this?

Pass the spliff, but make it stronger, much stronger.