Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 122 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Sorry that bit was supposed to be a caption to my self quoted posts.

To repeat... I am not a fan of this cunt but his enemies are FAR worse.

Yeah i thought i was missing someone elses posts or something.

Trump has always been influenced by Zionists his son-inlaw first and foremost.

Clinton would have done the same, but she's not in the position so got to condemn the person doing it.

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

To be fair to Trump, going after Iran was likely to happen whoever became president 

Which brings us back to Hitchens stance which was that it was going to be necessary sooner or later notwithstanding the fucked up US middle eastern policy of the previous 50 years

Edited by Ally Bongo

6 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

It’s not necessary at all. 

And as he said we will soon find out the results of allowing a theocratic country to have Nuclear weaponry

I'd bet a lot of money the Saudi's have access to nuclear weapons.

"

Saudi Arabia has invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects, and believes it could obtain atomic bombs at will, a variety of sources have told BBC Newsnight.

While the kingdom's quest has often been set in the context of countering Iran's atomic programme, it is now possible that the Saudis might be able to deploy such devices more quickly than the Islamic republic.

Earlier this year, a senior Nato decision maker told me that he had seen intelligence reporting that nuclear weapons made in Pakistan on behalf of Saudi Arabia are now sitting ready for delivery.

Last month Amos Yadlin, a former head of Israeli military intelligence, told a conference in Sweden that if Iran got the bomb, "the Saudis will not wait one month. They already paid for the bomb, they will go to Pakistan and bring what they need to bring."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24823846

Edited by phart

Can you imagine having to meet and greet these two knowing what they had ordered done to your father just a few days earlier. Apparently they actually have the guy's head in Riyadh.

"Bring me the head of..." It is medieval shit.

ebohcodo_king-salman,-prince-salman-and-

Re-reading Trumps statement the part that had me laughing out loud was this bit...

Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

The rest of it is actually quite mild in comparison to Riyadh and UN speeches which were off the charts.

I hope for Iran's sake they have nuclear weapons, gonna need them.

20 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Think you need to look up the meaning of theocracy 

Tongue in cheek slightly but Bush did say god told him to intervene in Iraq.

I don’t think there’s any credible arguments against Iran holding nuclear weapons while the US, Israel and the UK do the same. 

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

I think he must mean Israel.

Israel's whole argument is the god of universe gave a tiny parcel of land to a chosen people thousands of years ago. Once you conceive how large the universe is, you suddenly realise this is the single largest amount of hubris ever displayed.

Well what definition are we using?

" a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god."

It's open to semantics. Head of State of the UK is the Queen who is the top priest in the Church of England.

Israel is decribed as "Jewish state" by a all of it's formation literature , plus law of return needing Jewish mother etc.

George Bush taking invasion advice in his private prayers is exactly how a theocracy would run.

20 hours ago, thplinth said:

Ok back on topic. What is it about this press release that is such big news?

Well, he contradicts his own security services on the behest having spoken to the alleged mastermind behind the attack and he denies it, so we dont really know what happened.

He sounds like milo minderbinder out of catch 22 with his "business reason" which is essentially saying they can murder who they want as they pay us, which is fucked up, but then when you look at fact checking he isn't even getting paid. It's seriously reminds of the bit from Catch-22 when milo minderbinder bombs his own base cause the Germans paid him higher lol.

The repetition of  of smears, "member of muslim brotherhood".

The fact it's about the Saudi's murdering a journalist and Iran is mentioned right at the start.

It's sort of self evident for me.

13 hours ago, phart said:

Well, he contradicts his own security services on the behest having spoken to the alleged mastermind behind the attack and he denies it, so we dont really know what happened.

He sounds like milo minderbinder out of catch 22 with his "business reason" which is essentially saying they can murder who they want as they pay us, which is fucked up, but then when you look at fact checking he isn't even getting paid. It's seriously reminds of the bit from Catch-22 when milo minderbinder bombs his own base cause the Germans paid him higher lol.

The repetition of  of smears, "member of muslim brotherhood".

The fact it's about the Saudi's murdering a journalist and Iran is mentioned right at the start.

It's sort of self evident for me.

When I read the initial shocked reactions on here I thought it was due to the obvious massive deflection and bizarre anti-Iran comments but when I reread it the next day I think it was mostly about the amateurish writing style, I am not sure the mad Iran content made that much of an impact at all now (why would it, it didn't before when he said far worse). I said on here a while back, the stuff Trump should be slaughtered on he seems to get a free pass on from his fiercest critics and instead they use pathetic made up shit that does not penetrate his armour at all. Every statement I have heard/read from Trump referencing Iran gives me the strong impression it was drafted by Netanyahu's office with Trump adding his characteristic embellishments.

edit: case in point

My biggest criticism of Trump is the cunt needs to expand his fucking vocabulary. I wish I had a hundred quid for every time he uses the word 'tremendous'.

Edited by thplinth

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Amusing, but I'm guessing by the fact he's addressed as Mr Donald Trump rather than President Trump and the seal on the lectern is the Republican Party rather than the Presidential one, this is an old clip from the campaign rather than something new, so I'm not sure what the point here is supposed to be.