Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 113 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

39 minutes ago, phart said:

Private US groups funding the right-wing marches over here. Going to be amusing watching our streets getting polarised for political gain by outside influence. Will be hard to admire the poetic justice of it all from within the bubble but i'll try my best.

Out of interest and because I have little idea about this, why are they funding? Who are they funding and who are these firms that are providing capital?

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Out of interest and because I have little idea about this, why are they funding?

Who are they funding and

who are these firms that are providing capital?

No idea exactly why. I imagine shared interest.

Funding "Free Tommy Robinson marches"

Funding is through the legal fund project of the MEF (Middle East Forum)

This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country. Patriots need to stand up and reject the behavior of this president.

To be fair i cant really see why there is so much outrage

It's not as if Trump is going to call Putin a lying sack of shit to his face

He is supposedly wanting a new relationship with Russia for the US and the World so this is how it starts right ?

I know this outcome is unlikely and Putin will end up making an arse out of Trump but it seems there is an ideological reason for Americans to hate Russia regardless behind all the hoo ha not to mention the military industrial complex

Maybe he will be assassinated after all ....

Edited by Ally Bongo

Candidate Trump said that Assad and Putin were both fighting Isis (remember them?) so dropping bombs on Syria wasn’t a good idea. Guess things change when you’re the president. . . 

Expect military action of some kind in the next year or 2. Having trump as president is too good an opportunity to waste, also another market crash wouldn’t be a surprise. 

Steve Bannon is a lot of things but he’s no idiot and I doubt he cares about Tommy Robinson but he knows certain people will love him for what he’s saying, playing to his side. 

Ex Goldman Sachs, which is conviently ignored by the media. Most of trumps “picks” are ex Goldman Sachs, ironically just like Obama’s . . . 

5 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Steve Bannon is a lot of things but he’s no idiot and I doubt he cares about Tommy Robinson but he knows certain people will love him for what he’s saying, playing to his side. 

Ex Goldman Sachs, which is conviently ignored by the media. Most of trumps “picks” are ex Goldman Sachs, ironically just like Obama’s . . . 

The LBC interview was the first time i'd heard Bannon speak. Your thoughts there are exactly what i took away from that interview. Seems he's on a Eurotrash tour to trumpet (apologies) the likes of your Robinsons across the continent.

3 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

The LBC interview was the first time i'd heard Bannon speak. Your thoughts there are exactly what i took away from that interview. Seems he's on a Eurotrash tour to trumpet (apologies) the likes of your Robinsons across the continent.

If you’ve a spare 58 mins this is a really interesting look into why trump and Brexit might have happened, Bannon’s name comes up a fair bit if I remember correctly

This isn't going over well with the Trump base, he is the alpha.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bragged that he convinced President Donald Trump to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal, according to reports.

“We convinced the US president [to exit the deal] and I had to stand up against the whole world and come out against this agreement. And we didn’t give up,” Netanyahu boasted in a clip aired on Israeli TV Tuesday and translated by The Times of Israel.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/netanyahu-claims-he-got-trump-to-back-out-of-iran-nuke-deal/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, thplinth said:

So yeah. Republicans will retain the house and senate at the mid terms and trump will go 8 years. Just my gut feeling.

They will definitely retain the senate.  I also think there is a good chance they retain the house, despite polls suggesting otherwise.  

Another term for Trump I think is almost a given at this point.

Edited by Denny’s Yard

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

On 10/21/2018 at 1:18 AM, phart said:

Trump going to pull out of the agreement with Russia not to develop mid range nuclear missiles, citing they believe Russia was already breaking it.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-nuclear-trump/russia-pledges-balance-if-u-s-quits-nuclear-pact-trump-eyes-more-weapons-idUKKCN1MU0YZ?il=0

On 10/13/2018 at 8:55 PM, thplinth said:

So yeah. Republicans will retain the house and senate at the mid terms and trump will go 8 years. Just my gut feeling.

Possible true. How desperately sad though'

Watched a news report regarding Trump rally where he bigs up his man who assaulted the journalist..(same time as the Saudi guy is murdered)...jeez.

Then the audience whoop in appreciation...then the audience members (semi-humanoids)  attack the "caravan" about to "invade" from Central America.

USA is fukked forever.