Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 100 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star..... .to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

To go back to the OP 

Is this, like, really happening?

Edited by Eisegerwind

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star..... .to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

To go back to the OP 

Is this, like, really happening?

Three terms that rip the fuck out of my knitting with Yanks. OMG, Like and the overuse of the word literally. :banghead:

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Three terms that rip the fuck out of my knitting with Yanks. OMG, Like and the overuse of the word literally. :banghead:

OMG, that's wierd. I'm like literally in total agreement with you. 

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

He plays the buffoon so well and the media falls for it over and over again

I'm surprised none of them can see it

Is that it, I'm confused. I mean, to mix a couple of threads, what could a man like him  say to John Young (I'm a genius a TV star)? In fact has he tweeted anything yet? I'm not on twitter but I guess I should be to keep up with current politics.

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Talk of Oprah Winfrey running for President "Captivates Democrats" <_<

Boy - is America one fvcked up country now

It'll be real watching the same people who criticised Donald for not being a career politician now all of a sudden jumping on the bandwagon and backing non career politician Oprah Winfrey

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It'll be real watching the same people who criticised Donald for not being a career politician now all of a sudden jumping on the bandwagon and backing non career politician Oprah Winfrey

She’s a democrat though.

Her bombs and deportations would be for humanitarian reasons. 

I never really got it when Noam Chomsky said the mainstream media was to a certain extent establishment left, I can see that now. 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

When you hear a nationality mentioned you can go total snowflake and be holier than thou, get up on that pedestal and take the moral high ground. Is that not how it works nowadays?

I’ve read that twice and Im afraid, in relation to my earlier post, I honestly have no idea what your position or point is so Ill leave it there.

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

When you hear a nationality mentioned you can go total snowflake and be holier than thou, get up on that pedestal and take the moral high ground. Is that not how it works nowadays?

There won’t be a single race unaccounted for here so to say Yanks are cunts is definitely not racist....... but it’s justified.:P

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I’ve read that twice and Im afraid, in relation to my earlier post, I honestly have no idea what your position or point is so Ill leave it there.

Don't take life too seriously. When you see a dug wi it's heid oot the car window it's not thinking about what speed the cars doing or why the wind is making his ears flap aboot. It's no even thinking about whether a juggernaut could come the other way and take its heid aff. He's just sitting sooking it aw in

As Limmy says "be like the dug"

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Don't take life too seriously. When you see a dug wi it's heid oot the car window it's not thinking about what speed the cars doing or why the wind is making his ears flap aboot. It's no even thinking about whether a juggernaut could come the other way and take its heid aff. He's just sitting sooking it aw in

Are you turning into Eric Cantona? 

32 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

:lol: 

Thank fuck we've cleared that one up