Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 189 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

So Trump went on Infowars in 2015 while he was running for president? Gosh imagine that.

Still not seeing any hugging going on. So the premise here seems to be that anyone who is interviewed by Alex Jones is 'embracing' him and they then become one and the same person/thread with Alex Jones forever thereafter. Hmmmm. either that it is just another cheap attempt at smearing by association. I know where my bet is on.

It is strange as well, as Trump has been out of office for a good while now and the guy you fawn over is in the whitehouse, so what more do you want.

And boy is he is a living catastrophe. Especially for Europe. Way to go. You guys have got the real Midas touch all right.

I guess that is why you are still banging on about Trump even when it is not even about Trump. 😀

Everything you said about Russia collusion was outright garbage. There was no collusion, it was a lie created to stop Trump from improving relations with Russia.

As soon as he 'lost' the election and in a few short months with Hillary Obiden back in power we are on the brink of WWIII with guess who... Russia.

You guys are clearly the mentalist menace to the world not Trump. You make Trump look good. 😀

Edited by thplinth

When did Infowars and Jones start the Sandy Hook conspiracy and when did Trump "embrace" them ?

Answers on a postcard to "dearie me, how the fuck can you still defend Trump"

But while I am on this thread I feel really sorry for the people the FBI etc entrapped on Jan 6 as well. They have been totally fucked. 

The weaponization of the justice system in the US is really shocking to me.

But of course it was done by exactly the same 'team woke' in Scotland as well. And that was against a former FM as well. 

This is real sinister stuff IMHO. We have a real problem going on in the world right now and it aint Donald fecking Trump. 😀

Here is one for you...IF the Salmond stitch-up was an operation by our US friends and Nicky and Peter are our version of Tony and Cherie Blair (and I think they well might be)... then consider this... Donald Trump was US president throughout the Salmond stitch-up (and well before). It was right in the middle of his term. So if it was a US operation it is likely he ordered it and / or at least approved it.

It is maybe not as unlikely as you think either. Remember the animosity that existed between Trump the property mogul at the time and Salmond when he was FM? One thing about Donald Trump is he is an extremely vengeful guy. He really bears a grudge and works very hard to pay it back. He boasts about it.

Trump probably green-lighted the Salmond stitch-up and took pleasure in it.

So I am not a big fan. That and he spent four years trying to crawl up Benny Netanyahu's ringer, little things like that.

But compared to the mentalists running Old Joe... Trump now looks brilliant. But anyone would though... It is hard to get worse than the brink of WWIII and ruined economies😀 and all achieved in just a few months in power as well, awesome. And this was just the starter, maybe just the pre-starter even... can't wait for the next course.

Interesting article on Tulsi Gabbard leaving the democrats. A of of truth in it IMHO and very relevant as to why Trump caused them to come unglued had to be replaced one way or the other. We are all in the hands of these 'people'. No dissenters allowed. 

https://www.rt.com/news/564594-tulsi-gabbard-democratic-party-us/

Tulsi Gabbard dares to challenge Washington’s war machine

The former presidential candidate has shown that opposing regime-change policies is the one taboo that the ruling class won’t tolerate

Tulsi Gabbard’s rapid transformation from rising Democratic star to demonized outcast –  culminating this week with her decision to leave the party – has exposed the one thing on which every powerful person in Washington can agree: war is good.

It’s the one thing, in fact, that everyone must agree on, if they expect to attain any power and have a long and prosperous career in American politics. Those who don’t will be kept on the fringes, at best. If they speak out too effectively, they’ll be branded a traitor. As former congressman Ron Paul and his son, Senator Rand Paul, have proved, they’ll never be taken seriously as a presidential candidate and won’t be allowed to contest, regardless of how many debates they win. 

Gabbard has illustrated this reality better than anyone. Consider how much she brought to the table when she entered Congress in 2013, how touted she was as the next big thing, then look at how seemingly little it took for her to be essentially excommunicated. Her fall from grace was astonishingly quick, and illuminating.

Then just 31, she came from one of the most reliably blue states, Hawaii, as the youngest lawmaker to ever represent her district. She’s non-white. In fact, she checked a couple of those identitarian boxes that the Democrats love so much, becoming the first Hindu member and the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress. She’s a war veteran. She’s articulate and comes across as a person who passionately believes in what she’s saying.

In short, she was like a far better version of Kamala Harris. Try to imagine the current vice president being younger, smarter, likable and principled. Sprinkle in some extra credit points for military service and an ability to seem human, without the uncontrollable laughing in the most inappropriate moments. That would be Tulsi Gabbard.

It wasn’t hard for Democratic Party leaders to see Gabbard’s potential when she won her first primary in 2012. President Barack Obama endorsed her, and Nancy Pelosi, then House minority leader, invited her to speak at the Democratic National Convention. Immediately upon arriving in Congress in 2013, she was named vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). 

Right on cue, CNN and other legacy media outlets began fawning over Gabbard as the “next superstar” and “the one to watch.” MSNBC suggested that Hollywood might want to make a movie about her, and CNN commentator Ana Navarro quipped, “I don’t know, but in a battle, I want her in my trench.” 

But then almost as suddenly, none of the talking heads wanted Gabbard in their trench. After Donald Trump’s shocking victory in the 2016 presidential election, she had the audacity to meet with the president-elect. The problem wasn’t really that she had a conversation with Bad Orange Man. What was unforgivable was what she wanted to talk about: the US regime-change campaign in Syria.

“I felt it important to take the opportunity to meet with the president-elect now, before the drumbeats of war that neocons have been beating drag us into an escalation of the war to overthrow the Syrian government,” Gabbard said at the time. Weeks later, she traveled to Syria to see the horrific conditions on the ground, and she met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

For all intents and purposes, Gabbard’s stint as a Democratic Party darling was over. Actually, it was worse than being removed from the A-list. She was deemed a traitor to her nation in the eyes of the power brokers. Hillary Clinton, the party’s 2016 presidential nominee, went so far as to suggest that Gabbard was being groomed as a Russian pawn, saying: “She’s the favorite of the Russians.” 

When Gabbard ran for president in the 2020 race, she brought her anti-war message to the primary debates and humiliated Harris as a hypocrite on criminal justice. After her first debate performance, she became the most searched candidate online, but Google suspended her advertising account, meaning she couldn’t capitalize on the surge in voter interest. She accused the DNC of keeping her out of some of the key later debates, in one case changing its rules to do so, and Gabbard quit the race shortly thereafter. 

With the media portraying her as an anti-LGBTQ bigot and a “Russian asset,” Gabbard’s career in Congress was also soon to end. She chose not to seek re-election and was the only Democrat who didn’t join with other party members in the House to vote for Trump’s impeachment.

However, Gabbard continued to speak out against warmongering, especially after Russia began its military offensive against Ukraine in February, triggering rebukes from Democrats and Republicans alike. She became even more of a political pariah when she warned that Biden’s policy of fighting a proxy war against Russia was pushing Americans closer to nuclear disaster. After she raised concern about claims of US-funded biolabs in Ukraine, Senator Mitt Romney accused her of spouting “treasonous lies.”

When Gabbard announced her exit from the Democratic Party on Tuesday, she spoke of “cowardly wokeness,” racial divisiveness, hostility toward people of faith and weaponization of law enforcement against political opponents. But the one real deal killer, the one truly irreconcilable difference, was war. “I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers,” she said.

Sadly, she could have said the same thing about the Republican Party. As economist and policy analyst Jeffrey Sachs pointed out in an interview on Monday, “This country is a war machine at the top.” He added, “We are a security state. We have a secret state which runs most of our foreign and military policy.”

All the gamesmanship about race, gender and other trumped-up social issues is just political theater. What really matters in Washington is war, and Gabbard’s effectiveness as a communicator makes her dangerous to the war machine. She makes clear that US policies have nothing to do with the real security and economic interests of the American people.

“We have too many people in Washington who are warmongers, subservient to the military industrial complex, and continuing to put their own selfish interests and the interests of their donors first, with no mind for the cost and consequence that their decisions have on the American people,” she said in a Fox News interview on Tuesday.

“That’s exactly what we’re seeing right now with President Biden and leaders in Congress, whose decisions are actively pushing us to the brink of a nuclear holocaust, of which they may have their bunkers where they’ll be safe, but we the American people will have no shelter, no place to go, no place to hide, and face the consequences that could destroy all of humanity and the world as we know it.”

17 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Interesting article on Tulsi Gabbard leaving the democrats. A of of truth in it IMHO and very relevant as to why Trump caused them to come unglued had to be replaced one way or the other. We are all in the hands of these 'people'. No dissenters allowed. 

https://www.rt.com/news/564594-tulsi-gabbard-democratic-party-us/

Tulsi Gabbard dares to challenge Washington’s war machine

The former presidential candidate has shown that opposing regime-change policies is the one taboo that the ruling class won’t tolerate

Tulsi Gabbard’s rapid transformation from rising Democratic star to demonized outcast –  culminating this week with her decision to leave the party – has exposed the one thing on which every powerful person in Washington can agree: war is good.

It’s the one thing, in fact, that everyone must agree on, if they expect to attain any power and have a long and prosperous career in American politics. Those who don’t will be kept on the fringes, at best. If they speak out too effectively, they’ll be branded a traitor. As former congressman Ron Paul and his son, Senator Rand Paul, have proved, they’ll never be taken seriously as a presidential candidate and won’t be allowed to contest, regardless of how many debates they win. 

Gabbard has illustrated this reality better than anyone. Consider how much she brought to the table when she entered Congress in 2013, how touted she was as the next big thing, then look at how seemingly little it took for her to be essentially excommunicated. Her fall from grace was astonishingly quick, and illuminating.

Then just 31, she came from one of the most reliably blue states, Hawaii, as the youngest lawmaker to ever represent her district. She’s non-white. In fact, she checked a couple of those identitarian boxes that the Democrats love so much, becoming the first Hindu member and the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress. She’s a war veteran. She’s articulate and comes across as a person who passionately believes in what she’s saying.

In short, she was like a far better version of Kamala Harris. Try to imagine the current vice president being younger, smarter, likable and principled. Sprinkle in some extra credit points for military service and an ability to seem human, without the uncontrollable laughing in the most inappropriate moments. That would be Tulsi Gabbard.

It wasn’t hard for Democratic Party leaders to see Gabbard’s potential when she won her first primary in 2012. President Barack Obama endorsed her, and Nancy Pelosi, then House minority leader, invited her to speak at the Democratic National Convention. Immediately upon arriving in Congress in 2013, she was named vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). 

Right on cue, CNN and other legacy media outlets began fawning over Gabbard as the “next superstar” and “the one to watch.” MSNBC suggested that Hollywood might want to make a movie about her, and CNN commentator Ana Navarro quipped, “I don’t know, but in a battle, I want her in my trench.” 

But then almost as suddenly, none of the talking heads wanted Gabbard in their trench. After Donald Trump’s shocking victory in the 2016 presidential election, she had the audacity to meet with the president-elect. The problem wasn’t really that she had a conversation with Bad Orange Man. What was unforgivable was what she wanted to talk about: the US regime-change campaign in Syria.

“I felt it important to take the opportunity to meet with the president-elect now, before the drumbeats of war that neocons have been beating drag us into an escalation of the war to overthrow the Syrian government,” Gabbard said at the time. Weeks later, she traveled to Syria to see the horrific conditions on the ground, and she met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

For all intents and purposes, Gabbard’s stint as a Democratic Party darling was over. Actually, it was worse than being removed from the A-list. She was deemed a traitor to her nation in the eyes of the power brokers. Hillary Clinton, the party’s 2016 presidential nominee, went so far as to suggest that Gabbard was being groomed as a Russian pawn, saying: “She’s the favorite of the Russians.” 

When Gabbard ran for president in the 2020 race, she brought her anti-war message to the primary debates and humiliated Harris as a hypocrite on criminal justice. After her first debate performance, she became the most searched candidate online, but Google suspended her advertising account, meaning she couldn’t capitalize on the surge in voter interest. She accused the DNC of keeping her out of some of the key later debates, in one case changing its rules to do so, and Gabbard quit the race shortly thereafter. 

With the media portraying her as an anti-LGBTQ bigot and a “Russian asset,” Gabbard’s career in Congress was also soon to end. She chose not to seek re-election and was the only Democrat who didn’t join with other party members in the House to vote for Trump’s impeachment.

However, Gabbard continued to speak out against warmongering, especially after Russia began its military offensive against Ukraine in February, triggering rebukes from Democrats and Republicans alike. She became even more of a political pariah when she warned that Biden’s policy of fighting a proxy war against Russia was pushing Americans closer to nuclear disaster. After she raised concern about claims of US-funded biolabs in Ukraine, Senator Mitt Romney accused her of spouting “treasonous lies.”

When Gabbard announced her exit from the Democratic Party on Tuesday, she spoke of “cowardly wokeness,” racial divisiveness, hostility toward people of faith and weaponization of law enforcement against political opponents. But the one real deal killer, the one truly irreconcilable difference, was war. “I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers,” she said.

Sadly, she could have said the same thing about the Republican Party. As economist and policy analyst Jeffrey Sachs pointed out in an interview on Monday, “This country is a war machine at the top.” He added, “We are a security state. We have a secret state which runs most of our foreign and military policy.”

All the gamesmanship about race, gender and other trumped-up social issues is just political theater. What really matters in Washington is war, and Gabbard’s effectiveness as a communicator makes her dangerous to the war machine. She makes clear that US policies have nothing to do with the real security and economic interests of the American people.

“We have too many people in Washington who are warmongers, subservient to the military industrial complex, and continuing to put their own selfish interests and the interests of their donors first, with no mind for the cost and consequence that their decisions have on the American people,” she said in a Fox News interview on Tuesday.

“That’s exactly what we’re seeing right now with President Biden and leaders in Congress, whose decisions are actively pushing us to the brink of a nuclear holocaust, of which they may have their bunkers where they’ll be safe, but we the American people will have no shelter, no place to go, no place to hide, and face the consequences that could destroy all of humanity and the world as we know it.”

On 10/13/2022 at 10:21 AM, thplinth said:

😀 What has Sandy Hook Tulsi Gabbard got to do with a thread on Donald Trump. You had a perfectly good News Thread to post this on. Why pick this one. 

Again fuck knows what any of this has to do with a guy who used to be President of America. 😀

Another classic 

I know you are a bit desperate here but you actually quote me saying why it is very relevant to Trump. i.e. They were both essentially antiwar candidates... Trump especially so in 2016.

But it is also blindingly relevant because Tulsi Gabbard was a 2020 presidential candidate... Tell me, who was the incumbent US President in that 2020 election... 

I'll give you a clue. It wasn't Alex Jones.  😀

Edited by thplinth

39 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I know you are a bit desperate here but you actually quote me saying why it is very relevant to Trump. i.e. They were both essentially antiwar candidates... Trump especially so in 2016.

But it is also blindingly relevant because Tulsi Gabbard was a 2020 presidential candidate... Tell me, who was the incumbent US President in that 2020 election... 

I'll give you a clue. It wasn't Alex Jones.  😀

No, she was a candidate for the Democratic nomination, not a presidential candidate.

More lies from you then, you really can’t stop yourself can you?

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard_2020_presidential_campaign

😀 This is truly truly pathetic stuff. 

(Calling people liars. Bit scummy but we can let it pass. Forgive him Lord, he knows not he is a fanny.)

Show me her name on the ballot paper then.

Next thing you’ll be telling me that it was Liz Truss who won the 2019 General Election.

You are the biggest liar on here, it’s so pathological that I’m not sure you realise it.   Funnily enough, just like your hero Donald J Trump

For those of you that just heard a loud sonic boom overhead please do not be alarmed it was just aaid's dummy entering a low earth orbit. 😀

What a strangely vitriolic response to an article on Tulsi Gabbard and her 2020 Presidential Campaign.

I'll miss Tulsi. Hopefully she stays in politics (and teams up with Donald Trump.😀

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

For those of you that just heard a loud sonic boom overhead please do not be alarmed it was just aaid's dummy entering a low earth orbit. 😀

What a strangely vitriolic response to an article on Tulsi Gabbard and her 2020 Presidential Campaign.

I'll miss Tulsi. Hopefully she stays in politics (and teams up with Donald Trump.😀

Why do you lie about such simple things that can be debunked in 10 seconds?

Seeing as we are on the subject of Tulsi Gabbard, she has posted a youtube video explaining why she is...

Leaving the Democratic Party. 

Very interesting indeed.

I still think she still has a big future ahead of her somehow. Time will tell.

(A lot of what she is saying here could equally apply to the SNP under Sturgeon which is not surprising given how evidently beholden they are by the US democrats / Clinton etc.)

Edited by thplinth

• 2 weeks later...

So interesting seeing the BBC acting as an eager propaganda outlet for the degenerates running America these days...

You probably saw the stories saying it was a MAGA conspiracy theorists etc etc blah blah...

Yet it looks like it was his regular rent boy who turned on him for some reason. Mr (4 X the drink driving limit) Pelosi was allegedly hammered literally and figuratively at the time, both he and the man were found in their Y's and the police had to break-IN to the house to attend to Pelosi.

And then we have this little doozy as well.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/exclusive-two-far-right-websites-attributed-david-depape-fabricated-created-friday-deleted-today/

I guess we can file it in the Hunter Biden Laptop file eh. Fucking crickets as usual. 😀

It is truly amazing the level of protection folk like the pelosi's get from the media (and the police and the justice department) in contrast to the bad orange man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9827893/Nancy-Pelosis-son-Paul-involved-FIVE-companies-probed-feds.html

Edited by thplinth

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm no chat about the mid terms I see... 😉

Looking at oddschecker for US politics...

Trump favourite to win in 2024 with DeSantis second favourite and Biden third.

The mid terms though...

Congress

Republican Majority 1/10 Democrat Majority 8/1

Senate

Republican Majority 1/500 Democrat Majority 40/1

Looks like Biden is heading deep into lame duck territory. They'll probably have to cheat again to save him. Someone has to. The world is not going to burn itself.

I'll go with it trending to the historical mean.

"In the 22 midterm elections from 1934 -2018, the President's party has averaged a loss of 28 House seats and four Senate seats. The president’s party gained seats in the House only three times, but gained seats in the Senate on six occasions. The president’s party has gained seats in both houses only twice."

I predict that America is edging closer to civil unrest on a scale of a civil war 

Most commentators suggest the Republicans will gain a majority in the House of Representatives - and possibly the senate as well - blocking Biden's agenda in the next 2 years and making it a Zombie Presidency

Trump will be emboldened and will run off with the other Republican mad man from Florida

I dont know how you can liberalise a population and then bring in Draconian religious edicts and not expect long term civil disturbance