Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 187 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

• 2 months later...

Isn't it funny.

The folk who spent years telling you ordinary American Trump supporters (and basically anyone not woke) were neo-nazis and white supremacists are now actively carrying water for actual neo nazis.Ā šŸ˜€Ā The exact same folk!

Even the Canadian truckers are white supremacists they said... but nope... can't see no neo-nazis in Ukraine.Ā Nazis? What nazis?Ā 

The amount of shit I took for pointing out they (American republicans) were not nazis...Ā  to see the same folk now, silent, or even better defending them, trying to convince you they are not really nazis in Ukraine....Ā The hypocrisy is beyond belief.Ā šŸ˜€

Edited by thplinth

I'll put this here as it will be lost in the spamathon of the Ukraine thread.

I really rate this particular journalist, always vey well researched, writes a lot about Epstein.

This explains (possibly) what is going on with the nazis and all the weird white supremacism stuff. And it fits the pattern of what the CIA / US does in these situations. Time will tell of course...

As the war on terror fizzles out this is the replacement. Depressing but nothing new, just a continuation of what they have been doing in one form or other and one place or other for decades and decades.Ā 

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/ukraine-new-al-qaeda/

Ukraine And The New Al Qaeda

I see we have ditched the 'on ignore' pretense now.Ā šŸ˜€

And you've got your seemingly American pet troll who you are working hand in glove with.

Well well... Dave will have to start updating his conspiracy list.Ā šŸ˜€

14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I see we have ditched the 'on ignore' pretense now.Ā šŸ˜€

And you've got your seemingly American pet troll who you are working hand in glove with.

Well well... Dave will have to start updating his conspiracy list.Ā šŸ˜€

I took you off ignore last week as you appeared to be getting dangerous instead of irritating and someone needs to call you out for what you are.

Ā 

36 minutes ago, thplinth said:

50 of them came together to lie about a crackhead's laptop. Why.

What was so critical about getting Trump out and Biden in.

I think we are seeing it on the Ukraine thread.

Maybe I'm lacking context but on the face of it after NY Times admitting the emails are real this Opinion peice seems really weird:

Opinion | Itā€™s Never a Good Time for the Hunter Biden Story - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

In a story of potentially massive implications on a number of fronts that you have smeared as fake news in the run up to an election would you:

A) discuss it as the most important issue currently given the state of Ukraine

b) discuss it sandwiched between something more important and then less important or;

c) sandwiched between bloated waffle about day light savings and 'earmarks'.Ā Ā 

Ā 

27 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Ā 

Maybe I'm lacking context but on the face of it after NY Times admitting the emails are real this Opinion peice seems really weird:

Opinion | Itā€™s Never a Good Time for the Hunter Biden Story - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

In a story of potentially massive implications on a number of fronts that you have smeared as fake news in the run up to an election would you:

A) discuss it as the most important issue currently given the state of Ukraine

b) discuss it sandwiched between something more important and then less important or;

c) sandwiched between bloated waffle about day light savings and 'earmarks'.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ask yourself how that laptop story would have been treated in the media had it been Donald Trump Jnr's instead of Hunter Biden's. Can you imagine... compare and contrast in your mind.Ā 

People say it is a conspiracy to say the media are controlled. Well if they are not controlled how do you orchestrate something like them all blanking the story and pretty much even now as they finally admit it is true.

To a man they blanked it. A hugely important story revealing deep corruption and depravity.Ā  And a lot of of very dodgy ties into... Ukraine.Ā 

I think I am the only one to mention it on this thread at the time. It was totally unreported.

Joe Biden cited the 50 intelligence people in his debate with Trump when Trump brought up the laptop. It says a lot about whose interests Biden represents that those 50 people backed him in a blatant lie.

The media are a huge problem now. They are more damaging than the corrupt politicians in many ways. That is why they are attacking folk like Russel Brand and Joe Rogan. Russel Brand gets 40 million youtube a month. People are going to get news from 'stoner comedians' like Jimmy Dore because they know they are being lied to. It is an empire of lies. Putin was right about that at least.

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I know this is a fairly minor part of the story but for some reason the question I can't get out of my head is "How (and why) did Hunter Biden's laptop end up in a repair shop in Delaware?"

Ā 

Heā€™s from Delaware.Ā 

• 1 month later...

A deranged white 18-year-old drives hours to a grocery market in a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo and starts shooting people.

At least 10 dead

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

A deranged white 18-year-old drives hours to a grocery market in a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Buffalo and starts shooting people.

At least 10 dead

I usually don't care but what's this got to do with trump?

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I usually don't care but what's this got to do with trump?

Trump opened the box on white nationalism and this is the result

Former President Donald Trump used the racially-motivated Buffalo mass shooting to make a misleading boast about the lack of deaths in Afghanistan during his presidency, a video shows.

Speaking in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, the former president took to the stage shortly after an 18-year-old opened fire on customers and employees, killing 10 at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York.

"I think they had a tragic event in Buffalo, just as I'm coming on the stage, tragic event in Buffalo with numerous people being killed," Trump said, per the video.

"In 18 months in Afghanistan, we lost nobody," the former president continued in an apparent non-sequitur. He went on to talk about negotiating with Abdul Ghani Baradar ā€” the co-founder of the Taliban.

Ā 

Glen Greenwald takes this garbage apart. Demented and selective.

The Demented - and Selective - Game of Instantly Blaming Political Opponents For Mass Shooting

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-demented-and-selective-game-of?s=w

Very interesting article in that he quotes a lot of things I'd never even heard about (as it was ignored).

Rachael Maddow - never even heard all that about the Scalise shooting at the time such was it ignored. Compare and contrast to this latest shooting and the shit they are throwing at the Tucker Carlson guy they don't like on Fox News. The hypocrisy is nauseating.

And of course running on here to Blame Donald Trump.Ā šŸ˜€Ā its funny really.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 8:30 AM, thplinth said:

Trump is not evil, Hillary on the other hand is a continuation of the neocon insanity. Hillary is war with Russia.Ā 

The fact the media hate trump and so do the likes of the Bushes is the best sign you can get about a candidate, I mean really.

Trump worries me especially over Iran but he does not set off my evil alarms at all. I think he is benign. Even now if you strip away all the media attempts to smear Trump what exactly has he done that is so bad? He is like a political bull in a china shop but it was a shite china shop anyway and needed some khunt to shit all over the floor and smash a few plates.

Trump is by far the better choice, by far.Ā 

Funny looking back on this thread. That was posted in 2016 and of course Trump went on to win and thwarted their plans.

Roll forward 6 years and replace Hillary with Biden and it did not take long did it.

• 3 weeks later...

Is America becoming, or trying to be, the most backward country on the planet ?

Yes this applies to Trump as the abolition of Roe vs Wade wouldnt have been possible without him loading the supreme court with right wing white christian fundamentalists

This is after them ruling that citizens have the right to carry a gun outside the home

Cant see Clinton or Biden doing that