Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 184 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

14 hours ago, phart said:

ErEvv0KVgAUX7Eq?format=png&name=900x900

I am guessing he's not saying the same things now that the "Anarchists, Agitators or Protesters" are white Trump supporters?

I've kinda lost interest a bit, as it's hard to keep up with elections in all these third world countries. ;)

3 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Just saw footage of Trumps inauguration and the dignity of Obama. Speaks volumes. 

Indeed. Barack Obama is a class act.

This is good...

Something else...

George Bush Snr showing how to concede (to Bill Clinton).

Have a listen to the first couple of minutes of this...

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Those god fearing and god loving lunatics are fucking morons. God obviously doesn’t exist, but if he did, he would clearly despise American Republicans, who are some of the worst people imaginable. 

I find it really curious how many of the US religious right are pro life and therefore anti-abortion. However ...

They are also pro-capital punishment and love nothing more than a good ol' fashioned execution.

Surely that is a massive contradiction right there ? ^?^

You also have others who publicly are fiercely pro-Israel but have also been caught out being anti-Semitic when they thought no one would notice. 

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I find it really curious how many of the US religious right are pro life and therefore anti-abortion. However ...

They are also pro-capital punishment and love nothing more than a good ol' fashioned execution.

Surely that is a massive contradiction right there ? ^?^

You also have others who publicly are fiercely pro-Israel but have also been caught out being anti-Semitic when they thought no one would notice. 

Right wing people are utterly devoid of logic, compassion or integrity. 

5 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I don't agree with it but I guess they would say being pro-life is protecting innocent life whereas pro-death penalty is taking life that is not innocent.

It's been said before but is worth repeating.   Those sort are so concerned about protecting the child while its in th ewomb but couldn't give a shit about it the second its out.

4 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

I don't agree with it but I guess they would say being pro-life is protecting innocent life whereas pro-death penalty is taking life that is not innocent.

I think you’re being far too kind to them. They don’t care if a person found guilty is executed, only to be later found to be innocent.

These people think thoughts and prayers are meaningful, as if that means anything, are an appropriate reaction to yet another mass shooting. 

They spout religious pish, while happily locking kids in cages, wanting vast cuts to social welfare affecting tens of millions of poor people. 

I don’t like religion as a starting point, but American right wing nuts boil my piss, just about every single thing they do, or believe in is wrong. I’m almost tempted to wish there was a god, so that they get an eternity in hell being treated like utter shit. 

I guess 

14 hours ago, kumnio said:

I think you’re being far too kind to them. They don’t care if a person found guilty is executed, only to be later found to be innocent.

These people think thoughts and prayers are meaningful, as if that means anything, are an appropriate reaction to yet another mass shooting. 

They spout religious pish, while happily locking kids in cages, wanting vast cuts to social welfare affecting tens of millions of poor people. 

I don’t like religion as a starting point, but American right wing nuts boil my piss, just about every single thing they do, or believe in is wrong. I’m almost tempted to wish there was a god, so that they get an eternity in hell being treated like utter shit. 

Some sections of American Christianity have just become a cult, albeit a very large and dangerous one. Wedding narrow nationalism to religion is a marriage made in hell.