Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 175 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

4 hours ago, phart said:

There's no value (for me) if you think the polls are roughly correct. Florida and Ohio i think Trump will get, the other two i don't know.

Ohio is an interesting one.  Trump needs to win, I don’t think he has any realistic path to victory without it.  Biden does not need to win it, but he chose to go and campaign their yesterday, so has campaign obviously thinks he has a solid chance.

3 hours ago, Denny’s Yard said:

Fox News have called it.

i think Biden will win this. 

Arizona just got declared for Biden; Trump claims victory overall and is going to see his mates in Supreme Court because counting votes from now on constitutes electoral fraud.

Hellova time to be alive!

18 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's 9.11am and William Hill have Trump 4/9 and Biden 7/4

Four more years of Trumpy it would seem 

Yip. Financial markets are deader than a very dead thing which would indicate a Trump win. 

Seriously, fool me once and all that . 

https://twitter.com/amandaknox/status/1323846028416618496?s=20

Whatever happens, the next four years can't be as bad as that four-year study abroad I did in Italy, right?
Edited by Ally Bongo

Trump is like Neil Lennon in claiming the title before all the games have been played whereas Biden is Ann Budge saying the season needs to be played to a conclusion. Meanwhile somewhere in Washington DC an email from Michigan with their results is sitting in a spam folder.  

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A lt of interest here on another country and it's politics.  If we concentrated on our own maybe we would get somewhere.

And yet you felt the need to comment.  

There are ramifications for the whole world depending on how this plays out  and it’s happening right now so it shouldn’t be a surprise that people are commenting.  

If you want to draw a comparison, this thread has been going for nearly 5 years and has 175 pages.  In contrast, the IndyRef2 thread which was started six months later has 472 pages, the Brexit thread, started 18 months later has 188 pages. 

Seems to me that people *are* focussing on the politics that directly impacts Scotland. 

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

And yet you felt the need to comment.  

There are ramifications for the whole world depending on how this plays out  and it’s happening right now so it shouldn’t be a surprise that people are commenting.  

If you want to draw a comparison, this thread has been going for nearly 5 years and has 175 pages.  In contrast, the IndyRef2 thread which was started six months later has 472 pages, the Brexit thread, started 18 months later has 188 pages. 

Seems to me that people *are* focussing on the politics that directly impacts Scotland. 

Ok.  What in American poiliics DIRECTY affects Scotland?  Prepared to listen.