Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 172 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Can you imagine what the attack ads will be like when things really start getting dirty... I just dont see how this guy can possibly beat Trump.

If debates, he loses.

If he does not debate, he loses. (As good as admitting he is a cabbage.)

I think the plan is too keep him in a cupboard until election day and then retire him very early into his presidency. So whoever they pick for VP is going to be the real prez should Biden win. But again how can he possibly win given the nick of him.

There is probably going to be something else big and unexpected between now and election time (an October surprise type deal) but feck knows what (you just know they have something up their sleeve).  But as things stand now even with all the shitty polls for Trump I would not be the least surprised if Trump won big and even took back both houses.

I think there will be a big turnout and that a lot of 'Silent Republican' voters will emerge. Given the extremely toxic political environment (getting called racists, supremacists, nazis blah blah blah) republican leaning folk just opt to keep it a secret (can be career limiting as well). But come voting day I suspect they will be out in force is my guess.

Fuck really knows though, covid has really muddied the situation.

He can win by not being Trump, perversely that might be enough.

Republican groups like Lincoln Project are actively campaigning against Trump now as well. He has 20% of the total amount of posssible votes. A huge turnout (which he is trying to stop with all his postal voting shenanigans) fucks him.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

This is actually a perfect example of what I was discussing elsewhere related to the 'Dawn Butler being pulled over by the police' matter, with her assumption "I've been stopped, therefore it must be a racial thing" being very dangerous to race relations and just reinforces the sense of victimisation among black people.

In addition, I noted "it could lead to a situation where police, or other organisations, are afraid to punish (etc.) a non-white individual simply due to fear to being called out as racist, when there's valid reason to punish, to the ire of white people".

This is probably a factor in what's happened here. The media are scared of being called out as racist, even if they're just doing their job - reporting information.

14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The woman getting attacked is his partner who was in the car as well.

Not sure how any rationale law abiding person can think these wankers on the street are making the world a better place, regardless of your politics. These are the useful idiots that bring about a greater police state. 

8 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure how any rationale law abiding person can think these wankers on the street are making the world a better place, regardless of your politics. These are the useful idiots that bring about a greater police state. 

The guy in the truck stopped to help this trans lady who was distraught after they robbed her of her belongings. That was his 'crime'.

Another charming little clip... love to see the blob with baseball bat gobbing on people in a little one on one action. Tough guys when they are mob handed bullying innocent people for what amounts to the colour of their skin.

You probably never saw this as it does not fit the narrative.

Two brothers 15 & 16 both punched a 59 year old man killing him. One of them spat in his face as he lay dying on the ground. (It was not the knockout game, they asked him for a dollar and he refused.)

Outcome - probation and an anger management course.

What do you think the outcome would have been had it been two white teens killing a 59 year old black man out enjoying his day at the fair with his family... over a dollar.

Don’t quite understand why so many people who should know better even consider our democrazy and any other to be more than a charade, a veneer and comfort to us over reality. A reality that our elected leaders are selected from a vetted shortlist that will all aquiese to their actual contemporaries . 
I admit I still do . Otherwise I wouldn’t quibble about Scotland Independence still. 
visiting Scotland the first time in a while next week. Looking to spend most of my time walking 

16 hours ago, thplinth said:

You probably never saw this as it does not fit the narrative.

Two brothers 15 & 16 both punched a 59 year old man killing him. One of them spat in his face as he lay dying on the ground. (It was not the knockout game, they asked him for a dollar and he refused.)

Outcome - probation and an anger management course.

What do you think the outcome would have been had it been two white teens killing a 59 year old black man out enjoying his day at the fair with his family... over a dollar.

one of the first topics i ever posted on here was"death of the white man" i admit i was naive and could have worded it better, however i got torn to shreds on here..i expressed my concern on where i thought western society was heading and that if we didnt watch there would be a rise in right wing ideology, ,,for what ever reason that thread isnt on this board anymore, but aye i got ripped to shreds, maybe i deserved it 

Why oh why oh why did I click on that.

The absolute utter cunts acting in delight at killing an animal should all be collected and cremated alive. The lack of basic civility or common sense in these people is ridiculous. They are a cancer on humanity, absolute utter scum.

12 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

one of the first topics i ever posted on here was"death of the white man" i admit i was naive and could have worded it better, however i got torn to shreds on here..i expressed my concern on where i thought western society was heading and that if we didnt watch there would be a rise in right wing ideology, ,,for what ever reason that thread isnt on this board anymore, but aye i got ripped to shreds, maybe i deserved it 

The Overton Window is as far right as I can remember to the point Kenneth Clarke looks like a Pinko.  

It's insidious and folk are becoming numb to it - Kent Council this week said over 400 lone kids seeking asylum were now in their care following crossings this year with 13 over a couple of days tipping them over the edge to the point they can no longer cope plus the week before there was 23 in one day.

Nobody really seemed to give much of a sh!t this council had declared itself full up or; 'over 400' being more important than 'kids' or; that other councils are not stepping up who should be volunteering or; that a government complicit in blowing their homes up in the first place don't give a toss as they're shit scared of Nige's faction.

All this 2 months after inviting 3m Hong Kong citizens over so we could obviously make room if required but just not for Muslim kids in dinghies.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...