Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 166 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

I remember vaguely years ago folk used to say that (culturally I think) the UK was about 'X' amount of time behind the US. Meaning whatever happened there would on average hit our shores about X time later. Problem is I cannot mind what X was though. I think it was about a year or two.

Anyway we should make a note and see when things kick off here to test the theory. I am thinking sooner. 

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I have given the TAMB mods a ton of stick in the past but well done to them on this occasion for correctly taking down that far-right poison that was originally posted :ok:

That is a lie. It was a clip of a girl in England recounting how she had two lads throw stones at her for 'wearing all black clothing' one of which hit her on the head. If had not been for the fact they were violent to her it would have been funny it was so ridiculous. If anyone doubts this PM me and I will send you the link.

Bit chute is uncensored and I did give you fair warning. It is not my fault if you decide to open up something offensive on there. 

I am really surprised at the mods doing this.  But whatever it is their board.

38 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I have given the TAMB mods a ton of stick in the past but well done to them on this occasion for correctly taking down that far-right poison that was originally posted :ok:

Excuse my ignorance but why was it far right poison? I never watched the video

It'll be because of some nutter in the comments section or some other video on bitchute because there was absolutely nothing wrong with the clip that I linked to.

I think the mods have been suckered in here unfortunately. I have asked anyway so I'll see what they say.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Excuse my ignorance but why was it far right poison? I never watched the video

It was a posted by a far right group on a website that mostly hosts far right groups. 

The mods (for once) made the right call.

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It was a posted by a far right group on a website that mostly hosts far right groups. 

The mods (for once) made the right call.

How offensive was the material theplinth posted? 

Seems harsh to remove it if we are not talking extreme hatred.

Why are you talking about whoever put the clip on bitchute. He/She is not in it and has nothing to do with the content of the clip.

The video is being linked to on different news aggregation sites as I have seen it twice now. I could not find it on youtube. Maybe they removed it hence it is only on bitchute.

You reported it for bogus reasons got it taken down and then immediately came on here calling it far right poison. What a piece of work.

A young english girl recounting how she was attacked. That gets removed and you get to trot out these lies.

Edited by thplinth

I'm not sure if I'm following but it sounds like it was the website that was taken down (for being offensive) and not the content that was posted? I didn't click the link and don't know the website.

So if the content/video was shown on another (non offensive) website it wouldn't have been removed?

5 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I'm not sure if I'm following but it sounds like it was the website that was taken down (for being offensive) and not the content that was posted? I didn't click the link and don't know the website.

So if the content/video was shown on another (non offensive) website it wouldn't have been removed?

Correct.

As I say if you want to see it PM me. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

It is a young girl with a gash on her forehead telling what happened to her while on the verge of greeting her eyes out. 

I watched it , didn't seem to be anything wrong with the content, the title was a bit nonsense "blacks attacking whites cause they wear black clothes" when it was AFAIK a single incident.

I only looked at a couple of comments almost identical in tone and content as the ones espoused in the video i posted above.

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

How offensive was the material theplinth posted? 

Seems harsh to remove it if we are not talking extreme hatred.

The title was "race bait" as I understand that as defined by complaints about it(it being race baiting) made in this thread, the actual content was just someone recounting an incident where she was walking along wearing all black and 2 black folk took offence to that (fuck knows why) and threw stones at her and one hit her on the head.

I looked at perhaps 3 comments and it was the same sort of comments as espoused in my video above. General low information dumbfuckery.

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Robert The Bruce statue has been vandalised. I don’t know if it’s twats trying to make the movement look bad, or it’s genuine twats who just make themselves look bad. 

I found the record reporting a bit funny. Probably have someone standing guard over it now.

Bannockburn resident Kaz Brown from Station Road was on the scene as soon as she saw a picture of the graffiti which had been shared on Facebook.

Armed with cleaning materials, she told the Observer: “This is disgusting. It’s not happening here, not in Bannockburn.”

Edited by phart

13 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Robert The Bruce statue has been vandalised. I don’t know if it’s twats trying to make the movement look bad, or it’s genuine twats who just make themselves look bad. 

I'm guessing at some swivel-eyed yoon, trying to discredit both the Indy movement and BLM movement.

Anyone want to explain to be why exactly Robert the Bruce was a racist?

Given that its a National Trust for Scotland property, I'd be looking for a long haired middle aged man with a winsome look clad in North Face fleeing the scene.

Edited by aaid

14 minutes ago, aaid said:

I'm guessing at some swivel-eyed yoon, trying to discredit both the Indy movement and BLM movement.

Thats what Id guess. Twitter comments about the SNP not liking it up them, from North Brits who support Rangers, and are against nationalism, its just comedy gone too far.

43 minutes ago, aaid said:

Anyone want to explain to be why exactly Robert the Bruce was a racist?

Given that its a National Trust for Scotland property, I'd be looking for a long haired middle aged man with a winsome look clad in North Face fleeing the scene.

Maybe they thought he hated English folk?

57 minutes ago, phart said:

The title was "race bait" as I understand that as defined by complaints about it(it being race baiting) made in this thread, the actual content was just someone recounting an incident where she was walking along wearing all black and 2 black folk took offence to that (fuck knows why) and threw stones at her and one hit her on the head.

I looked at perhaps 3 comments and it was the same sort of comments as espoused in my video above. General low information dumbfuckery.

The headline banner, the comments etc have nothing to do with the girl in the clip and what she is saying. She was very articulate and well spoken.