Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 160 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Has anyone been paying much attention to the US presidential race? 

I havent till today, biden seems just as fucking stupid as trumpy boy.

330 million folk and those two morons are the best they can come up with. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Has anyone been paying much attention to the US presidential race? 

I havent till today, biden seems just as fucking stupid as trumpy boy.

The democrats lost the election when they didn't select Sanders (again).

10 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

The democrats lost the election when they didn't select Sanders (again).

possibly, they fucked up essentially blocking him again. Not sure if they will lose even with Biden.

Anthony Joshua seems to be getting some pelters on twatter today after comments he made at a protest yesterday.

The anger from the protesters is currently at a high level but i can only see it being worse when chauvins trial starts. If he and others are acquited or sentanced to lesser than expectwd sentances, it will be anarchy. 

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The defacing of war memorials is a disgrace but ive no issie with the edward colston statues being launched into bristol harbour today

What war memorials were defaced?

Edit to add Ive just seen the Churchill thing which I assume you're referring to? 

Edited by Mox

13 minutes ago, Mox said:

What war memorials were defaced?

After fact checking, it wadnt war memorials. It was the statue of churchill (twice), one of abraham lincoln and another at whitehall where thw youngsters who cleaned the graffitti om were mocked.

Edited by vanderark14

10 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

The cenotaph had BLM painted on it 

When? This was a rumour a couple of days ago but police said it wasnt true.

if it has happened this time, shite like that doesn’t help anyone’s cause.

Edited by wee-toon-red

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

After fact checking, it wadnt war memorials. It was the statue of churchill (twice), one of abraham lincoln and another at whitehall where thw youngsters who cleaned the graffitti om were mocked.

Churchill I can understand but Abraham Lincoln? They vandalised a statue of the US president who abolished slavery?? :blink:

Guess who said this during presidential debates

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races"

30 minutes ago, phart said:

Guess who said this during presidential debates

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races"

I assume its lincoln?

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I assume its lincoln?

Yeah he wasn't an abolusionist and the emancipation document was a tactic to help win the Civil War, he once stated if he could have won the war without releasing a single slave he would have.

Like Churchill, who shot strikers, wanted to Gas folk, hated Indians etc his general biography is actually hagiography.

7 hours ago, phart said:

Yeah he wasn't an abolusionist and the emancipation document was a tactic to help win the Civil War, he once stated if he could have won the war without releasing a single slave he would have.

Like Churchill, who shot strikers, wanted to Gas folk, hated Indians etc his general biography is actually hagiography.

I already knew about churchill. To some he is hailed as a hero, vandalising his or lincolns statue will create more division as will anthony joshuas comments. 

Ive been reading a lot of the reactions on twitter, well the pages i can read as i am not on twitter. The views of both sides are getting more and more entrenched with very few voices of reason. 

Minneapolis council have voted to disband their PD and the mayor of new york is going to divert funds from the NYPD to social services. This will be interesting to see if this pays off in a country with a huge gun crime problem. 

9 hours ago, phart said:

Like Churchill, who shot strikers, wanted to Gas folk, hated Indians etc his general biography is actually Hagiography.

Title of the Rangers end of season 2019/20 DVD in testament to their new Romanian and noble efforts to save the SPL from its own corruption and incompetence.  

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Minneapolis council have voted to disband their PD and the mayor of new york is going to divert funds from the NYPD to social services. This will be interesting to see if this pays off in a country with a huge gun crime problem. 

Antifa are radical Marxists. This is how they go about attacking the pillars of society to bring it down (their aim). Law and Order is a massive pillar. Without that functioning a lot of things will cascade into complete anarchy. Which is exactly what they want. The mayors support them which is why they are doing the insane and defunding (or even disbanding!) the police during riots. Pretty soon no one with half a brain will want to do the job anyway. 

It is going to kick off in the UK at the first available flash point that they can exploit. That should be fun in London if you live there. 

They are well funded, well organised and they are the violent arm of forces intent on weakening the US. This was never about George Floyd to them, they dont give a fuck about him beyond exploiting him to ignite race riots.

It is going to become more and more obvious what they are but how much damage they do in the meantime is anyone's guess at this point. The number of fanboys on here is frightening for example. Their ideology is like societal poison. They are very dangerous and people need to wake up to them.