Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 149 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Oops I missed the edit time.

They killed a 17 year old boy after he flashed his lights at a cop car with high beams on. 

In less than 6 minutes he is dead. Totally unnecessary. He tazes the boy as he is lying on the ground complying with his orders. moments later he kills him.

10 hours ago, kumnio said:

Yeah, I wasn't calling you racist, but the tweet is.

Context and what its replied to is important, taking something out of context is a bit iffy.

It wasn't taken out of context. You replied to Plinths ludicrous post about Antifa being racist and white people being battered simply for being white with the response that 'the blacks are much worse than the whites in America for violence' You then went onto to talk about mob mentality and perpetrators deserving death row if anyone dies, whilst not once acknowledging the mob mentality of four police officers against one unarmed black man resulting in his death, your priorities are all wrong and you'll get called out for it.

And furthermore, if you're an agreement with anything that old racist Plinth says then that should be in an immediate red flag.

17 minutes ago, thplinth said:

They killed a 17 year old boy after he flashed his lights at a cop car with high beams on. 

In less than 6 minutes he is dead. Totally unnecessary. He tazes the boy as he is lying on the ground complying with his orders. moments later he kills him.

One of the worst ones was when they made the boy crawl along the hotel corridor shouting contradictory statements then murdered him.

1 minute ago, phart said:

One of the worst ones was when they made the boy crawl along the hotel corridor shouting contradictory statements then murdered him.

Yeah I have seen that one as well. Really shocking.

Anyway I see the thick cunt is back shitting in his hand and throwing it whilst throwing out the usual smears. It is funny how often the ones accusing others of racism turn out to be real racists. Made a complete cunt of himself on this thread. Thick as pig shit.

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yeah I have seen that one as well. Really shocking.

Anyway I see the thick cunt is back shitting in his hand and throwing it whilst throwing out the usual smears. It is funny how often the ones accusing others of racism turn out to be real racists. Made a complete cunt of himself on this thread. Thick as pig shit.

Morning. As always your raisin d'etre on here is to try and shame and humiliate, but it doesn't work I'm afraid and only highlights your limited ability my man. 

That's folk targetting police officers now, some being ran over, some shot etc. It's continuing to escalate, really needs some cold water poured from both sides. Some adults need to take charge on both sides and de-escalate this ASAP. Instead got militants looting, assualting folk agitating on one side and military style tactics for dealing with folk in occupied territories on the other.

7 minutes ago, phart said:

That's folk targetting police officers now, some being ran over, some shot etc. It's continuing to escalate, really needs some cold water poured from both sides. Some adults need to take charge on both sides and de-escalate this ASAP. Instead got militants looting, assualting folk agitating on one side and military style tactics for dealing with folk in occupied territories on the other.

It's alright Donald's crossed the road with a bible and threatened to use air force - that'll sort this shit right out!!!  

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Morning. As always your raisin d'etre on here is to try and shame and humiliate, but it doesn't work I'm afraid and only highlights your limited ability my man. 

thats exactly what you did to others on this thread

48 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

It's alright Donald's crossed the road with a bible and threatened to use air force - that'll sort this shit right out!!!  

Hiding from the emergency situation just like his puppy dog boris. Two leaders who mouth off and lie constantly but are nowhere to be found when the going gets tough. 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hiding from the emergency situation just like his puppy dog boris. Two leaders who mouth off and lie constantly but are nowhere to be found when the going gets tough. 

Between them pair and the Brazilian walloper hopefully the momentum towards macho jingoistic populism is slowed.  

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

thats exactly what you did to others on this thread

I called out racism. When you've got individuals on here being vocal about looters and rioters but not being vocal about murder, then your priorities are all over the shop and it needs to be highlighted.

2 hours ago, Mox said:

whilst not once acknowledging the mob mentality of four police officers against one unarmed black man resulting in his death, your priorities are all wrong and you'll get called out for it.

And furthermore, if you're an agreement with anything that old racist Plinth says then that should be in an immediate red flag.

Oh god, theres only so much of your shite that I can stand, so Ive. deleted the pish that Ive answered, and now this new bit, WTF goes on in your head. Did anyone ask me about this? Did anyone make a statement to me, and Ive ignored it? Did I justify any police violence? Did I fuck. Have I posted about police violence before? Have I criticised racism in America before? Yes I have.

Youre a lunatic who adds 2+2 and gets 65, youre seeing stuff that isnt there to suit your twisted assertions. 

This is like me saying you condone the murder of xxxxx, the invasion of yyyyy or the war of zzzzz because you haven't said anything about them. 

Being in agreement with Thplinth about Antifa is both of us being correct, if you want to disagree thats up to you.

Antifa use terrorist methods, this doesn't mean they cant be against fascism, but if they condone violence, then Id say they are terrorists and pretty fascist. You can disagree, but your logic and understanding is warped beyond belief.

41 minutes ago, Mox said:

I called out racism. When you've got individuals on here being vocal about looters and rioters but not being vocal about murder, then your priorities are all over the shop and it needs to be highlighted.

That makes no sense, are you genuinely this fucking stupid.

Criticising looters does not mean you support racist cops who kill people.

24 minutes ago, Mox said:

Everyone on here condemned both acts at one point or another. if they didn't I wouldn't assume someone wouldn't

On 6/1/2020 at 2:39 PM, vanderark14 said:

I never knew much about him till today. The sentences handed to his attackers were a disgrace, he acted with incredible dignity in the aftermath

Apologies for the hosting site but i think it must too graphic for youtube. This is a direct consequence of what happened to that guy. Strengthend windows it looks like and they are not stopping for shit. Fuck knows what happened to this person. Madness. If those truck wheels run over them they will be shredded. Literally.

https://leakreality.com/video/2655/anqueefa-punk-getting-dragged-by-fedex-truck

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Apologies for the hosting site but i think it must too graphic for youtube. This is a direct consequence of what happened to that guy. Strengthend windows it looks like and they are not stopping for shit. Fuck knows what happened to this person. Madness. If those truck wheels run over them they will be shredded. Literally.

https://leakreality.com/video/2655/anqueefa-punk-getting-dragged-by-fedex-truck

There has been a another truck driver attacked after he tried to drive on, whether he was trying to escape the rioters or he intentially tried yo harm them is the debate

16 hours ago, thplinth said:

Did i miss the mass protests on that one ?

at the risk of upsetting some, the protesting and rioting is getting the better of me, yes what the cops did was brutal and should have the full force of the law coming down on them however what is rioting going to do to help,, its a disgrace and those wanting to use it as a political tool are a disgrace, i have no time for trump however, i dont think he has done anything drastically wrong, Rid the streets of these thugs through any means possible, law and order needs to be imposed. There are more violent racial assaults on Caucasians than any other ethnicity in america given they are the largest ethnicity , this also needs to be looked at. Is racism ever present in the USA, yes it is but it works both ways which seems to be forgotten about!!!!