Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 144 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

13 hours ago, thplinth said:

As far as I have seen it is the US Democrats and their slavish media who are endlessly inciting a race war. Been going on for a decade at least. Now seeing the fruition of it big time.

The vast majority of interracial crimes are black on white. A lot of it really horrendous stuff. You just don't hear about it and instead every incident in reverse is magnified. They are really trying to set Minorities against Whites. It is working.

Lol, it didn't take long for you to come out with your 'it's actually the whites that suffer more' schtick, you've no shame.

25 minutes ago, phart said:

it's mental this is from last 24 hours or so. Yeah so much provoking going on by the police.

They must be told they can act with impunity. It's all getting caught on camera, unprovoked assaults, excess force. They will know they are being filmed however 'crack' on regardless. 

I have been following as close as I'd like but if a lid isn't put on this quickly it could easily boil over into nightmare scenario

It will fall upon the leaders of the black community to calm this down whilst Donald cites meglomaniacal generals from days gone by.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-05-29/minneapolis-minority-business-owners-awake-to-destruction

Personally I think the best solution now is for the police and national guard to withdraw. Let the looters destroy every business in the city and steal everything. Only then will we have justice for the man murdered by that policeman. 

A lot of the instigating i've seen has been by Agent provacteurs, that dude that did the first damage to the autoplace for some reason had an umbrella walked up and smashed all the windows and then started to walk away before being filmed. Max Bluementhal filmed someone leaving a van dressed as a protestor then spoke to other occupants and said they were police. Someone actually just dropped off a whole pallet of bricks in the middle of the protests. Folk are coming from out of state and kicking off.

Also seen 2nd amendment folk helping their communities by standing guard over businesses, the mindless rioting and looting is stupid as fuck.

The MSM and what is termed the left now (although not in traditional sense) have been fermenting this for years. Very noticeably all through the Obama administration and into the Trump one.

Questions should be asked about why were American cops militarized to such an extent? The level of brutality for minor stuff is crazy at times.

Instead this is being continually conflated into a race thing. That leads to anger and a sense of grievance. Which in turn leads people to thinking they are justified in taking revenge. Businesses are putting up signs saying "Black Owned" to try to save them for the looters. That is not a million miles away from ones saying White Owned. Lots of folk walking about with signs saying Kill Cops etc... I said a while ago that ANTIFA were very dangerous and it was dismissed. I guess we are going to see now.

Edited by thplinth

Somw brutal videos going round right now. One guy from a store took out a sword and wad then set upon by loads of rioters, cabt say for sure but it looked like he was dead. Ive no idea why the store worker brandished the sword in the first place.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Somw brutal videos going round right now. One guy from a store took out a sword and wad then set upon by loads of rioters, cabt say for sure but it looked like he was dead. Ive no idea why the store worker brandished the sword in the first place.

Just had a look for that.

A few videos, all pretty shocking, but avoidable. He is alive but very badly injured.

America is burning its self to the ground.

Edited by kumnio

7 hours ago, thplinth said:

The MSM and what is termed the left now (although not in traditional sense) have been fermenting this for years. Very noticeably all through the Obama administration and into the Trump one.

Questions should be asked about why were American cops militarized to such an extent? The level of brutality for minor stuff is crazy at times.

Instead this is being continually conflated into a race thing. That leads to anger and a sense of grievance. Which in turn leads people to thinking they are justified in taking revenge. Businesses are putting up signs saying "Black Owned" to try to save them for the looters. That is not a million miles away from ones saying White Owned. Lots of folk walking about with signs saying Kill Cops etc... I said a while ago that ANTIFA were very dangerous and it was dismissed. I guess we are going to see now.

Dangerous in the sense that they enjoy a tear up or dangerous in the sense of the extreme right wing that are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, which one is it?

My mate's girlfriend (yank) has just told him she wants to move to Scotland permanently once non-essential travel is permitted again. She's genuinely scared about the future of the USA and said she doesn't feel safe there anymore.

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/05/killing-of-unarmed-autistic-palestinian-in-jerusalem-sparks-outrage/

Palestinians are reeling after Israeli police shot dead an unarmed autistic Palestinian man inside the occupied East Jerusalem’s Old City, where Israeli authorities have a history of using racial profiling and excessive force against Palestinians, specifically young men. 

Eyad al-Halaq, 32, was on his way to the special needs school where he was a student when Israeli police ordered him to stop for a search when they spotted a “suspicious object that looked like a pistol.” 

Al-Halaq, who according to statements from his family has the “mental age of a six-year-old child,” was reportedly spooked by the police and began rushing away from them. 

The police officers then began chasing after al-Halaq before firing several rounds at him, ultimately killing him. 

Israeli police issued a statement saying that after they “neutralized” the “suspect,” they conducted a body search and found no weapon in his possession. 

US and Israeli police are both trained the same way a lot of the time by the same people.

Looting is ridiculous in America. Protesting is absolutely fine, but the violence, aggression and animalistic behaviour of some is just pathetic. 

There’s a video of looting in NY where 4 young black men attack an old white woman. She was trying to protect her store, so was in their way, her husband was beaten by a wooden batten as well.

Racism on all sides exists, some people are just utter scum though. 

Edited by kumnio

Lights went out on the White House last night which usually mean President is dead.  However, last night it was either because they were hacked by this Anonymous hackers or, more likely, because special forces were inside ready to shoot anyone coming over the fence.  It is mad as fuck over there just now.  

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Looting is ridiculous in America. Protesting is absolutely fine, but the violence, aggression and animalistic behaviour of some is just pathetic. 

There’s a video of looting in NY where 4 young black men attack an old white woman. She was trying to protect her store, so was in their way, her husband was beaten by a wooden batten as well.

I saw that video and fact checked it. All the violence was correct but it wasn't looting their store, it was the entrance to their home, the video title just said store on it. Probably even worse as i imagine they lived above the shop and were worried about it being set alight or something. I still can't understand the protests across here targetting our police... Maybe we're getting a taste of our own medicine from Iran/china with rent a mobs??

Some dumbfucks were running around with spraypaint doing vandelism and then UFC light heavy weight champion who lives in the area walked up to them and goes give me the paint and they just meekly hand it over. Could tell instantly they knew who he was.

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

This is where the protests always fail, the message gets completely lost when "protesters" target completely innocent people. I watched a video of a black guy trying to make peace between the cops and the protesters but one of the protesters wasn't having it, in his mind every single one of the cops was a killer and that was it. When you have mentalists on both sides and a complete and utter lunatic in charge of the entire show, it only results in a cluster fuck

9 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Lights went out on the White House last night which usually mean President is dead.  However, last night it was either because they were hacked by this Anonymous hackers or, more likely, because special forces were inside ready to shoot anyone coming over the fence.  It is mad as fuck over there just now.  

Saw that

u0src7y6f8251.jpg

13 minutes ago, phart said:

I saw that video and fact checked it. All the violence was correct but it wasn't looting their store, it was the entrance to their home, the video title just said store on it. Probably even worse as i imagine they lived above the shop and were worried about it being set alight or something. I still can't understand the protests across here targetting our police... Maybe we're getting a taste of our own medicine from Iran/china with rent a mobs??

Some dumbfucks were running around with spraypaint doing vandelism and then UFC light heavy weight champion who lives in the area walked up to them and goes give me the paint and they just meekly hand it over. Could tell instantly they knew who he was.

Turns out there are at least a couple of videos like this going around, just went to fact check my fact checking...

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

ANTIFA are the biggest racists out there. Jaw dropping racism coupled with extreme violence, attacking old people, women etc and on the basis of skin colour. One white guy was attacked for wearing a red hat another for carrying a US flag. These people were not attacking anyone, they are being attacked. All these incidents I am seeing are them attacking people not the other was around. Also I have never seen such a set of cowardly wankers like this lot, dozens of them mobbing one person and then leaving them for dead. Not only are they dangerous they are also thick as fuck it seems. Scum really is the correct word looking at the shit they are doing. The violence is shocking. I dare say it is the same people funding them in the US that are funding in them in the UK hence the bizarre protests here. Ultimately they are being used but they are so fucking stupid they are totally unable to figure that out. 

The only thing I have seen for the 'other side' is cars and trucks driving through looters after being attacked or mobbed. I would do exactly the same after what they did to Reginald Denny.

Edited by thplinth