Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 143 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

It's blowing up badly across there. Trump being an absolute idiot inciting shit, agent provateurs all over the place, police going insane. Folk not realising almost anyone can live stream what is happening. Partisan lines going crazy.

34 minutes ago, phart said:

It's blowing up badly across there. Trump being an absolute idiot inciting shit, agent provateurs all over the place, police going insane. Folk not realising almost anyone can live stream what is happening. Partisan lines going crazy.

National Guard in Minnesota!!!!

As far as I have seen it is the US Democrats and their slavish media who are endlessly inciting a race war. Been going on for a decade at least. Now seeing the fruition of it big time.

The vast majority of interracial crimes are black on white. A lot of it really horrendous stuff. You just don't hear about it and instead every incident in reverse is magnified. They are really trying to set Minorities against Whites. It is working.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

To be fair he was sacked almost instantly and charged not that later.

Film crews covering the riots happening 48 hours after his sacking were arrested before Derek Chauvin was. In fact the police were 75 deep outside his house rather than just arrest him and put him in custody.

The police department said he died from a medical incident and was resisting arrest "After he got out, he physically resisted officers.  Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress.  Officers called for an ambulance" , we now have footage showing that wasn't the case.

I've spent a lot of last night and today watching all the live-streams and trying to piece together this shitshow.

Trying to imply that this was dealt with in a timely manner is just flat out wrong at best and deliberately disingenious at worst

12 minutes ago, phart said:

Trying to imply that this was dealt with in a timely manner is just flat out wrong at best and deliberately disingenious at worst

Can you explain who you posting about? 

Was the cunt not sacked pronto and now facing charges for his crime? 

WTF do you want.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Can you explain who you posting about? 

Was the cunt not sacked pronto and now facing charges for his crime? 

WTF do you want.

I don't want anything i'm stating what caused this particular flash point, discussing the actual subject while you witter on about "US Democrats and their slavish media" none of who were involved in this specific incident. A citizen captured the video and posted it. A citizen captured the footage of the police being 75 deep outside Chauvins house etc.

In fact the Minnesota police arrested media members and shot up their cameras before they arrested George Chauvin.

I'm away to do something more enjoyable than debating a complex issue with someone raging. :)

31 minutes ago, phart said:

I don't want anything i'm stating what caused this particular flash point, discussing the actual subject while you witter on about "US Democrats and their slavish media" none of who were involved in this specific incident. A citizen captured the video and posted it. A citizen captured the footage of the police being 75 deep outside Chauvins house etc.

In fact the Minnesota police arrested media members and shot up their cameras before they arrested George Chauvin.

I'm away to do something more enjoyable than debating a complex issue 

Alarm bells are ringing for me that he was arrested to calm the protesters rather than because he quite obviously killed a black bloke.

Have the other three officers been arrested yet who essentially just watched him do it?

55 minutes ago, phart said:

I'm away to do something more enjoyable than debating a complex issue with someone raging. :)

For some reason Facebook started "recommending" videos to me of what are called First Amendment Auditors, i watched quite a few and found them strangely compelling and of course having done that, they recommended a whole heap more.  Thankfully I've managed to kick the habit.

The first amendment guarantees someone's right to free speech and freedom of expression and obviously there is a whole heap of case law that has been built up on exactly what that does and doesn't mean.    What these first amendment auditors do is go around trying to get various public officials - usually law enforcement - to violate their first amendment rights, film them doing it - and no doubt make some money from clicks or lawsuits.    

My main takeaways from this is that there are some real assholes in law enforcement and there are some even bigger assholes who are trying to provoke them, particularly people in open carry states wandering around shopping malls with assault rifles waiting for some cop to ask them for ID.   You really do ask yourself - I know it's your right and all that but are you looking to get yourself shot.  

That said, some of the cases of police assault and overreaction you see are way way over the top - there really are some people with serious anger management problems working in law enforcement.

Of course, the nature of these videos is that's only the extreme cases that get picked up.    

There's a few in the UK as well but of course the main difference is that since the police here aren't routinely armed, you stand a decent chance of not being killed.

28 minutes ago, aaid said:

For some reason Facebook started "recommending" videos to me of what are called First Amendment Auditors, i watched quite a few and found them strangely compelling and of course having done that, they recommended a whole heap more.  Thankfully I've managed to kick the habit.

I watch ONE Jordan Peterson video on YouTube, and suddenly they have me down as an alt-right tiki-torch bearer.

Edit: Ok, it was more than one. The guy makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Dave78

7 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

I watch ONE Jordan Peterson video on YouTube, and suddenly they have me down as an alt-right tiki-torch bearer.

Edit: Ok, it was more than one. The guy makes a lot of sense.

The thing is that I'd never even paid any attention to the "videos" tab on there.  Any videos I'd watched had been things friends had posted and certainly wasn't related to US Law enforcement 1st amendment audits.   One day I just clicked to see what was actually on that videos tab and it was just a whole raft of them.

Mind you, not just the USA - search for Raptor 13.  He is - or was - a cop from some elite unit in Sydney.  Definitely a guy with an overblown sense of his own importance.

10 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Alarm bells are ringing for me that he was arrested to calm the protesters rather than because he quite obviously killed a black bloke.

Have the other three officers been arrested yet who essentially just watched him do it?

In new footage it's 3 Officers pinning him down and one onlooking. It's getting really volatile in general.

I'm more worried about the Police Brutality than anything else. The live streams have been wild, a lot of agent provactuers about. 1 live stream someone had left literally a pallet of bricks on the street obviously expecting folk to use them on businesses a journalist was blinded in one eye by police fire. Police firing into folks properties etc, running folk over with cars and horses. Makes you realise it's not too bad across here.

Someone said "light them up". Weirdly in the huge argument ensuing after the twitter post i've yet to see the negligent discharge reason used, it's mostly folk saying you were told 4 times to go in so what do you expect, they're enforcing a curfew and various arguments about whether ones own porch is considered a private or public place during curfew.

25 minutes ago, phart said:

In new footage it's 3 Officers pinning him down and one onlooking. It's getting really volatile in general.

I'm more worried about the Police Brutality than anything else. The live streams have been wild, a lot of agent provactuers about. 1 live stream someone had left literally a pallet of bricks on the street obviously expecting folk to use them on businesses a journalist was blinded in one eye by police fire. Police firing into folks properties etc, running folk over with cars and horses. Makes you realise it's not too bad across here.

The 'Umbrella Man' in Minneapolis is sinister as fvck. Just calmly smashing windows with a hammer. Has been linked to St Paul's PD (which they deny).

3 minutes ago, beardy said:

The 'Umbrella Man' in Minneapolis is sinister as fvck. Just calmly smashing windows with a hammer. Has been linked to St Paul's PD (which they deny).

it's mental this is from last 24 hours or so. Yeah so much provoking going on by the police.