Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 140 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Super Tuesday did not got how Cenk was hoping...

Bernie or Biden... wow.

Trump landslide unless something big changes. This could be even funnier than last time.

Love it when Cenk mentions the establishment, didn’t he take money from Clinton?

On 3/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, kumnio said:

Biden is a terrible candidate. Buttigieg or Yang would have been so much better. 

...you know... the thing.

This is the guy they are picking to go up against Trump in debates, the guy who cut the entire field of republican candidates off at the knees.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

...you know... the thing.

This is the guy they are picking to go up against Trump in debates, the guy who cut the entire field of republican candidates off at the knees.

He really is the worst possible candidate. I can see Trump beating him by a wide margin, the Democrats really are useless, they make Labour look competent. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

He really is the worst possible candidate. I can see Trump beating him by a wide margin, the Democrats really are useless, they make Labour look competent. 

I'm not sure he's actually the worst. He appeals to the moderates and black voters. I could see him asking Warren to join the ticket. That would be a strong pair that could give Trump a proper go.

Biden will get rekt in the debates by Trump, he is so far in the military/pharma pocket donation wise that nothing will change.

I got my mind changed on Warren while I was on holiday debating about her with one of my travel mates though. A closer inspection revealed her to be quite worthy of respect.

4 minutes ago, phart said:

Biden will get rekt in the debates by Trump, he is so far in the military/pharma pocket donation wise that nothing will change.

I got my mind changed on Warren while I was on holiday debating about her with one of my travel mates though. A closer inspection revealed her to be quite worthy of respect.

Warren was very good, excellent debater, great communicator. Id like to think she was ridiculed for something other than being a woman, but Im not certain. She never got over the Pocahontas crap.

Trump either has a split personality, or a serious mental health issue, but compared to Biden, he is almost coherent 🙄