Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 138 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

The other thing from today was the Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister was refused a US visa to visit the UN to address the UN security council (about the possible outbreak of WW3). The US as just one country 'hosts' the United Nations in New York... but the hosts are now using entry to the US in order to deny a crucial voice at the 'united nations'... this is beyond fucked up and with the murder of that iranian general on a diplomatic peace mission it is a real assault on diplomacy as a whole. The conclusion will be that the UN needs to move to somewhere else (Switzerland). The US are not fit to host it.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

The other thing from today was the Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister was refused a US visa to visit the UN to address the UN security council (about the possible outbreak of WW3). The US as just one country 'hosts' the United Nations in New York... but the hosts are now using entry to the US in order to deny a crucial voice at the 'united nations'... this is beyond fucked up and with the murder of that iranian general on a diplomatic peace mission it is a real assault on diplomacy as a whole. The conclusion will be that the UN needs to move to somewhere else (Switzerland). The US are not fit to host it.

Switzerland?   I think more like Yemen, Bosnia, Kurdistan, Chechnya, Tibet.   OK not thought this through, but hope you get my drift.

NY was not fit for purpose in this instance.   (Not the first to say that, I know.)

I bought myself one of those 70L size Desert Storm looking bags instead of a muckle case and I’m in the airport just now. I hope no “Support our troops, God bless ‘Murica Trump” nutjob thanks me for my service. 😂🙈

A57F9261-3DCE-453B-BAC3-C73194E5FDC1.jpeg

3 hours ago, WCTA said:

I bought myself one of those 70L size Desert Storm looking bags instead of a muckle case and I’m in the airport just now. I hope no “Support our troops, God bless ‘Murica Trump” nutjob thanks me for my service. 😂🙈

A57F9261-3DCE-453B-BAC3-C73194E5FDC1.jpeg

GET SOME !! 

1 hour ago, aaid said:

I'd give it a few months

Sure. Considering we were on the brink of WWIII a couple of days ago and all we've had  is a few a big fireworks chucked in the general direction of some American soldiers and Trump seemingly able to order the assisination of anyone he feels like without any international condemnation, it's not been bad few days work from him.

41 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Yeah Donald Trump reality TV star is allowed to dictate US and Israeli foreign policy :lol:

Who are his handlers then, NBC, Mossad, the Rothschilds, Colonel Sanders before it went tits up?

Someone has leaked footage of the aftermath of the airbase, it looks pretty fucked. (relevant check marks on twitter seem to agree) It's the airbase that Trump said cost a fortune and the Iraqi's should pay for it, so looks like Iran told them they were striking it, so the US could move troops but they did a lot of damage to that "beautiful" base

As much as Iran have over-played the damage, seems the US has underplayed it, which is good. Let both sides claim shit and let it all settle down.

Maybe get the Saudi's to stop starving Yemen and the region can start to settle down.

Edited by phart

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure. 

So you think Trump has handlers but don't know who they are.  That's fair enough, if there was proof, I suspect that would be a thing.

Who do you *think* is pulling his strings exactly?

4 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

No

So why do this? Participate in taking the thread well off topic replying to people whose only interest is trying to take you down in some tedious verbal trap. This has been going on for a while now. Rubber them, they are boring. They are all mad neocons anyway... maybe not a coincidence.