Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 137 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

There’s a guy running for the Democratic nomination for President this year who wears a different tartan tie each day. A lot of news channels are running stories on it. His name is Tom Steyer. He says he has Murray in his family and that he wears a Scottish tie because “Each day you gotta be ready for the fight” 😄

That stupid fucking cow of a Daughter of John McCain often tweets about it. Often pulling him up for wearing ‘dumb Christmas ties.’ The morons here think every “plaaaaaad” pattern is Christmas. 😏

Edited by WCTA

I see Iranian officials have put out a list of all properties Trumps own, which certainly could be construed as  a threat.

Also military say they are pulling out of Iraq to respect their soveriegnty, wonder if an Iran attack will happen.

21 minutes ago, phart said:

I see Iranian officials have put out a list of all properties Trumps own, which certainly could be construed as  a threat.

Also military say they are pulling out of Iraq to respect their soveriegnty, wonder if an Iran attack will happen.

Probably get more of a reaction if they attacked a Trump Tower than US Embassy. 

1 hour ago, phart said:

Ayrshire & Aberdeenshire under threat then?

2 hours ago, phart said:

It is almost certain that Iran will retaliate IMO

39 minutes ago, phart said:

The funeral procession. seems like he was a charles de gaulle figure across there.

He was a very highly regarded man. Hugely respected as a soldier and commander. This is the guy who really beat ISIS (with Russian air support) apparently.

This is what makes Trump's actions so obscene. Claiming he beat ISIS whilst killing the guy who really did by luring him out on a fake peace mission orchestrated personally by Trump, the big tough guy who used bonespurs to avoid doing his military service.

Trump's Vietnam bone spur diagnosis made as 'favor' to father: report

So you have this unbelievable juxtaposition of Trump and Soleimani. It has unified Iran and Iraq and both together but also the wider muslim world. To call this a strategic blunder does not come close to doing it justice.

Trump has really made a massive howler here (not to mention the arsehole that probably talked him into it) and it is going to be a pivotal point in the region's history. I even read that Netanyahu is saying this was America alone... there is loyalty for you.

What a fuck up from the Cheeto in Chief.

To threaten to bomb historical sites and crass stuff about paying for the airbase or he'll whack massive sanctions on them like never before (500,000 Iraqi kids died during the sanctions last time). He is so out of touch it is shocking...

Edited by thplinth

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

He was a very highly regarded man. Hugely respected as a soldier and commander. This is the guy who really beat ISIS (with Russian air support) apparently.

This is what makes Trump's actions so obscene. Claiming he beat ISIS whilst killing the guy who really did by luring him out on a fake peace mission orchestrated personally by Trump, the big tough guy who used bonespurs to avoid doing his military service.

So you have this unbelievable juxtaposition of Trump and Soleimani. It has unified Iran and Iraq and both together but also the wider muslim world. To call this a strategic blunder does not come close to doing it justice.

Trump has really made a massive howler here (not to mention the arsehole that probably talked him into it) and it is going to be a pivotal point in the region's history. I even read that Netanyahu is saying this was America alone... there is loyalty for you.

To threaten to bomb historical sites and crass stuff about paying for the airbase or he'll whack massive sanctions on them like never before (500,000 Iraqi kids died during the sanctions last time). He is so out of touch it is shocking...

Plus Iran are playing a PR game as well, everyone from Hezzbollah etc saying we have no beef with American people it's Trump. Showing his resorts.

Also check this out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I know its a serious topic............but ‘Cheeto in Chief’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Worryingly though one of the main players has just rolled a dice, clippity clopped  the horsey piece three steps forward and one up before shouting 'Hiho Silver!' then fucked off play golf.

😂😂

Horsey piece ....

Different take from the United Services Institute, not exactly known as being a bunch of peaceniks.

There was someone from them on Politics Live earlier today - not the author of this piece - and he completely dismantled any semblance of a case that the USA had any form of legal defence for the action. 

https://rusi.org/commentary/death-soleimani-brings-uncertainty-violence-and-opportunity

It seems the "We are going to have to go to war with Iran at sometime" lobby have won the day.

That is the only reasoning i can see - and i dont get paid to write for the media

I can see all these pissed off ME countries turning to Russia now as a partner and regional leader. The US have destroyed themselves credibility wise. Israel might seek to distance itself but they (the ME public) are not buying it (not even a little bit). What a colossal fuck up for both of them.

Today was the end of the 3 day mourning period in Iran / Iraq and it is just the start of Trump's election year... Trump has such a big ego (even under normal circumstances) this could really prove to be a powder keg situation building up. He cant ever admit he was wrong, he always doubles down... If Iran even slightly humiliates him (and they will) he will go full radge like a dummy spitting baby.