Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 133 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

I am hoping that the anti trump delirium spreads into the thinking of the oddsmakers. Between now and the point this is all over there will be another low point for Trump. At that point you may have a window. Will never be as good as first time around...

Edited by thplinth

The "black book" of Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy financier and now-accused child sex trafficker,is a smorgasbord of high-profile, powerful people, including Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, Britain's Prince Andrew and former Prime Minister Tony Blair, and convicted sex assailant and comedian Bill Cosby, Epstein's former neighbor.

Then there's supermarket mogul Ron Burkle, Clinton's daughter Chelsea Clinton, former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and John Kerry, late Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, media titan Rupert Murdoch, and movie director Woody Allen, New York magazine notes in a new article detailing the contents of Epstein's private phone book and private plane's flight logs.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/22/jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-trump-clintons-prince-andrew.html

Ah Tony Blair on the lolita express as well.

It might be Piers Morgan in the Daily Mail but he is absolutely correct in his article...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7282945/PIERS-MORGAN-Shambolic-Muellers-train-wreck-testimony-left-reputation-trashed.html

In another spectacular lowlight, Mueller didn’t even know what Fusion GPS is - despite it being the name of the infamous firm paid by Hillary Clinton’s campaign that used a former British spy to dig up a salacious dirty dossier on Trump.

Michael Moore, the firebrand liberal filmmaker who is desperate to see Trump ousted from the White House, tweeted:

‘A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions…I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today – all pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller.. just STFU from now on.’

Distraught Moore added: ‘Trump must be gloating in ecstasy…because he understands the power of the visual and he understands the Dems aren’t street fighters and that’s why he’ll win.’

Other leading Democrat voices were equally appalled.

‘This is very, very painful,’ tweeted David Axelrod, President Obama’s former senior aide, half way through Mueller’s testimony.

He wasn’t talking about any pain to Trump, as was anticipated. He was talking about the excruciating pain of Mueller’s disastrous performance.

If this is what Trump-loathing liberals were thinking about Mueller’s testimony, just imagine how gleeful Trump and Republicans must be feeling tonight?

This wasn’t just a train wreck - it was a multiple pile up of every train in the United States all colliding at the same time and exploding into a gigantic, catastrophic fireball.

As Fox News host Chris Wallace, no great fan of Trump, said in a savage critique that was instantly retweeted by the President: ‘I think this has been a disaster for the Democrats, and I think it’s been a disaster for the reputation of Robert Mueller. He doesn’t seem to know things that are in the report. I think it does raise questions about the degree to which he actually was in charge of and in control of this report… the investigation, because he doesn’t seem to be in charge of what the report actually says.’

What a fuck up for the democrats. 

You are now going to get the investigation of the investigation. It has already started.

The tide is turning fast for Trump at this point.

21 hours ago, thplinth said:

I'll stick this here... wow.

Google street name and assult brings up a couple of reports on it with three options being considered. Unprovoked attack on a white guy is one but seems a bit unlikely given he bypasses a white guy to get to a white guy. Second is mistaken identity. Third is it started outside a bar with at least one witness and CCTV.  Given those arrested are 14-16 it poses more questions than it solves. YouTube comments ascribing this as purely a racially motivated crime seem premature at best.  No doubting they're feral wee fuckers but would be interesting to know what really triggered it.

Oh no it is fox news... tucker carlson...

It is a long way out and anything can happen but all things remaining equal at this point... Trump landslide.

The Democrats are horrendous loonies.

edit: just for a bit of inter threading this is why I have a big problem with the direction NS has taken the SNP. Her SNP is far far closer to the democrats in the US than the republicans. I'd say she is almost overlapping... In the US the democrats are obviously loonballs on a mission to lose... but in Scotland the sun is shining out her arse for some weird reason.

Edited by thplinth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 10:38 AM, aaid said:

He was also trolled by Justin Trudeau who made a speech in the rain and said something along the lines of "we shouldn't be worried about rain coming out the sky when at Dieppe it was bullets". 

Was he wearing his one of many Al Jolson faces?

Cant remember... oh my.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49763805

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Was he wearing his one of many Al Jolson faces?

Cant remember... oh my.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49763805

Canada's Justin Trudeau can't say how often he wore blackface

I guess i better confess in case i go for public office. When i was about 5 a group of the older kids and their parent came for me to go guising. I had no costume ready so they got a white sheet and made me a arabian robe type thing with it and smeared water and instant coffee on my face to darken the skin.

I had no idea how racist i was being at the time.

9 minutes ago, phart said:

I guess i better confess in case i go for public office. When i was about 5 a group of the older kids and their parent came for me to go guising. I had no costume ready so they got a white sheet and made me a arabian robe type thing with it and smeared water and instant coffee on my face to darken the skin. 

Do you think that is what happened (repeatedly) to Justin Trudeau?

2 hours ago, phart said:

If its any consolation, a face smeared with Mellow Birds isn’t racist in my book. 

8 hours ago, phart said:

No.

I was actually just telling a story not making an analogy.

I know. I just find this incredibly funny... The 'arabian' photo was taken in 2001 when he was a 29 year old teacher! Ohhh man. 

edit: says he may have sang the Dayo song as well! lol.

Edited by thplinth

Got to love it The Saudi's have spent half a decade starving and killing literally 100,000 folk in Yemen. They retaliate by attacking an oil refinery injuring no one, and suddenly it's time to roll out all the military equipment.

Iran get's the blame even though the Houthi claim credit and are at war with the Saudi's.

Mind when there was that multiple drone attack on the Russian air base in Syria which was successfully repelled, well it seems the equivalent US air defense system can’t cope. The world will be queuing up for the S400 and S500. 

The Saudis have been shafting Yemen for years, they strike back, claim responsibility, but of course the US blame Iran. Very boring, very predictable.

The fact Netanyahu is most likely now finished is a light at the end of the tunnel... or a train.