Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 131 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Was it yer maws?

You've made an utter tit of yourself on this thread in regards to this incident and then moved on to making an even bigger tit of yourself on the brexit thread in regards the NHS. Not a good couple of days for you, anyway onwards and upwards.

36 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ahh but you know they will phart. 

Trump especially is an absolute mug for this shit. Whoever did this you can be 99.99999% recurring sure it was not Iran.

Exactly lets fuck about with 2 tankers so we get bombed back to the stone age, cause we're evil muslims mwhuhahahaha

From the Atlantic talking about last months.

If the specific warnings about Iran’s intent remain murky, the potential for Iran to threaten the U.S. and allies in the region is serious. (Axios reported on Monday that the U.S. was responding to intelligence from Israel, though the Israeli embassy declined to comment.)

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/05/iran-could-hit-back-boltons-us-carrier-move/588826/

• 2 weeks later...

Trump complains aides he hired are trying to push him into war with Iran, says report: 'It's so disgusting'

“These people want to push us into a war, and it’s so disgusting,” the US president said about his inner circle of aides, according to The Wall Street Journal.

“We don’t need any more wars.”

Mr Trump is said to have made the remarks about his administration officials to a confidant, in a private conversation on Friday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-complains-aides-hired-trying-091055219.html

• 2 weeks later...

Despite going there (or so I have read) I get the strong impression that Trump has nothing to fear from Jeffery Epstein nor his paedo island shenanigans. Interesting comments from the lawyer representing some of Epstein's victims.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

This could be really fascinating.

Trump, just when I though he had totally gone, has pulled back. Nixing the crazy Iran strike, meeting up with Kim in NK (whilst sending Bolton to Mongolia, literally) and now this flaring up oh so conveniently... I get the distinct feeling that after 2 plus years of Trump getting grounded and pounded that the fight is now turning in his favour and he is the one getting on top. I don't think it is Trump who is going to end up with prison sentences when all is said and done.  The recent appointment of the special prosecutor and the grinding progress of Barr... it is all starting to converge. When you have Pelosi's daughter tweeting the same you know something is coming. Bill Clinton must be worried as must a bunch of other extremely high profile people. Please, please God let Dershowitz get fucked in all of this. I wonder how Prince Andrew is feeling after hearing this news...

None of the charges against Epstein relate to the Island (just his homes elsewhere) but if he is facing heavy time he is going to trade names from the Island for a reduction. This is juicy as fuck. 

(And that is not even touching on that Epstein was / is very probably Mossad linked and the island complex a honeypot rigged with cameras everywhere to obtain blackmail material. Even stranger it seems that some people at least must have known that but they willingly went anyway... it seems it was like the 'price of admission', the only way to be 'trusted'.) 

Edited by thplinth

32 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Despite going there (or so I have read) I get the strong impression that Trump has nothing to fear from Jeffery Epstein nor his paedo island shenanigans. Interesting comments from the lawyer representing some of Epstein's victims.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

Trump, just when I though he had totally gone, has pulled back. Nixing the crazy Iran strike, meeting up with Kim in NK (whilst sending Bolton to Mongolia, literally) and now this flaring up oh so conveniently... I get the distinct feeling that after 2 plus years of Trump getting grounded and pounded that the fight is now turning in his favour and he is the one getting on top. I don't think it is Trump who is going to end up with prison sentences when all is said and done.  The recent appointment of the special prosecutor and the grinding progress of Barr... it is all starting to converge. When you have Pelosi's daughter tweeting the same you know something is coming. Bill Clinton must be worried as must a bunch of other extremely high profile people. Please, please God let Dershowitz get fucked in all of this. I wonder how Prince Andrew is feeling after hearing this news...

None of the charges against Epstein relate to the Island (just his homes elsewhere) but if he is facing heavy time he is going to trade names from the Island for a reduction. This is juicy as fuck. 

(And that is not even touching on that Epstein was / is very probably Mossad linked and the island complex a honeypot rigged with cameras everywhere to obtain blackmail material. Even stranger it seems that some people at least must have known that but they willingly went anyway... it seems it was like the 'price of admission', the only way to be 'trusted'.) 

I’m surprised this resurfaced, he’s absolutely connected to the deep state and / or the intelligence agencies so not expecting Clinton or anyone like that to get arrested but be interesting to see how it turns out. 

That black book probably includes loads from both parties, Hollywood and Wall Street. 

On 7/9/2019 at 10:24 AM, thplinth said:

oh look what happened last night.

Massive Fire Spotted On Private Island Owned By Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-St-James-Island-F

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Edited by phart

5 hours ago, phart said:

oh look what happened last night.

Massive Fire Spotted On Private Island Owned By Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-St-James-Island-F

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/05/massive-fire-spotted-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

A few days ago this story appeared in many papers... 

https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-private-island-temple-2019-7

It was built on the SW of the island.

Seems to be a bit of speculation that there was some underground part to it as well...

On Friday evening, residents living in the Caribbean near Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy registered sex offender, reported hearing an explosion and seeing a very large fire on the southwest corner of his private island.

Look at the size of that blaze. lol. There are fires almost down to sea level. WTF. It is like Little St Krakatoa.

Someone probably just dropped their fag. Nothing to see here, move along.

Someone powerful is worried.

Edited by thplinth

I'd be alright with the SNP starting a send them back chant if it referred to Hothersall and Hague ..........

Opening a huge can of worms right enough never mind letting the genie out the bottle along with every other analogy ...............