Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 125 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

• 4 weeks later...

oh fuck the Trump thing is turning into a religious fest now.

Bad enough that he just unilaterally decided to give the Golan Heights (OIL OIL OIL) to Israel in contravention of UN resolutions made half a century ago removing the standard practice that you can't gain land by conquest. Now we get this shit.

“Could it be, that President Trump right now has been sort of raised for such a time like this just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?” CBN News asked.

“As a Christian, I certainly believe that’s possible,” Pompeo replied.

“I am confident that the Lord is at work here,” he added.

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

That was a genuine lol moment. 

Bit of a tangent but can I ask why you hate people who believe in God so much?

9 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I don't think I really hate anyone. i just get a bit miffed with people passing off made up shite as some sort of truth and telling me I'm going to the burny fire if I don't follow their mental rituals.

3 hours ago, phart said:

oh fuck the Trump thing is turning into a religious fest now.

Bad enough that he just unilaterally decided to give the Golan Heights (OIL OIL OIL) to Israel in contravention of UN resolutions made half a century ago removing the standard practice that you can't gain land by conquest. Now we get this shit.

“Could it be, that President Trump right now has been sort of raised for such a time like this just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?” CBN News asked.

“As a Christian, I certainly believe that’s possible,” Pompeo replied.

“I am confident that the Lord is at work here,” he added.

I don’t  think I have ever seen someone so obviously turned (by blackmail?) than Trump. 

Soemthing happened there. 

Since the appointment of Bolton especially.

Rumours are they have something on his idiot daughter through her dodgy husband... that would be how to get him.

53 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I don’t  think I have ever seen someone so obviously turned (by blackmail?) than Trump. 

Soemthing happened there. 

Since the appointment of Bolton especially.

Rumours are they have something on his idiot daughter through her dodgy husband... that would be how to get him.

He hung about with Epstein. What else would they need, talk about a nice honey trap that guy was a few cameras and you have all the blckmail you need. That case is resurfacing as well right now. A judge just ruled the plea deal was shady or some other legal term.

Her husband owns settlements so he is already a mega-zionist.

I was having to defend a mega-zionist just before i came on here. The comedian Jim Jeffries had one on his show and edited the fuck out of it , everyone thinks it's fine cause it's a big zionist, but it's wrong whoever it gets done too. Too many partisans who just want their team to win, rather than us having a consistent application  to everyone.

Look at the board of the company that is giving away all the drilling rights on the Golan heights inside syria.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190202170322/https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

Michael Steinhardt (SAB Chairman)
Noted Wall Street investor and Principal Manager, Steinhardt Management LLC. Founder Steinhardt, Fine, Berkowitz & Co., and noted philanthropist.

Richard Cheney
46th Vice President of the United States. Vice President Cheney also served as President and CEO of Halliburton Company and U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1989 to 1993.

Marry Landrieu
United States Senator from Louisiana from 1996 to 2014. Senator Landrieu served as chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. In her capacity as chair, she sponsored and passed the U.S.-Israel Energy Cooperation Bill. The bill fosters partnerships focused on developing resources such as natural gas and alternative fuels, on the academic, business and governmental levels.

Rupert Murdoch
Founder and Executive Chairman of News Corporation, one of the world’s largest diversified media companies. News Corporation’s holdings include Fox Entertainment, Dow Jones and Company, the New York Post, HarperCollins and significant media assets on six continents.

Bill Richardson
Governor of New Mexico from 2003 to 2011. Mr. Richardson has served asU.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (1997-1998), Energy Secretary in the Clinton administration (1998-2001), Chairman of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and as Chairman of the Democratic Governors Association.

Jacob Rothschild, OM, GBE
Chairman of the J. Rothschild group of companies and of RIT Capital Partners plc. Chairman of Five Arrows Limited. Lord Rothschold is a noted philanthropist and Chairman of the Rothschild Foundation.

Dr. Lawrence Summers
Charles W. Eliot University Professor and President Emeritus at Harvard University. Dr. Summers served as the 71st Secretary of the Treasury under President Clinton and as Director of the National Economic Council for President Obama.

R. James Woolsey
Director of Central Intelligence from 1993 to 1995 and as Under Secretary of the Navy from 1977 to 1979. Mr. Woolsey is co-founder of the United States Energy Security Council and is Chairman of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

Even got a Rothschild in there :P

51 minutes ago, phart said:

He hung about with Epstein. What else would they need, talk about a nice honey trap that guy was a few cameras and you have all the blckmail you need. That case is resurfacing as well right now. A judge just ruled the plea deal was shady or some other legal term.

I was having to defend a mega-zionist just before i came on here. The comedian Jim Jeffries had one on his show and edited the fuck out of it , everyone thinks it's fine cause it's a big zionist, but it's wrong whoever it gets done too. Too many partisans who just want their team to win, rather than us having a consistent application  to everyone.

There is no doubt Trump is possibly the most ardent mentalist zionist to ever hold the oval office. You might as well have Bibi himself as president cause he has his hand up Trumps arse for sure. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem and now seized war / annexed territories declared as sovereign... FFS what a total arsehole. (Watch the fat orange cunt say the exact opposite when it come to Crimea by the way.)

I said often on here... he could never be worse than Clinton.

This cunt is really really close to proving me wrong. 

Donald, go fuck yourself.

53 minutes ago, thplinth said:

There is no doubt Trump is possibly the most ardent mentalist zionist to ever hold the oval office. You might as well have Bibi himself as president cause he has his hand up Trumps arse for sure. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem and now seized war / annexed territories declared as sovereign... FFS what a total arsehole. (Watch the fat orange cunt say the exact opposite when it come to Crimea by the way.)

I said often on here... he could never be worse than Clinton.

This cunt is really really close to proving me wrong. 

Donald, go fuck yourself.

Wait till China decides to use it as leverage, south seas going to get interesting.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Something happened more recently. Between Trump getting elected and now. I don't know what it was but I know it happened type thing. 

edit: sometimes an object changes course... so you have to assume some gravitational influence that is so far not observable.

Trump about up turned. I am curious why.

Edited by thplinth

20 hours ago, phart said:

Aye the link to Epstein is huge. 

I don’t think the idea that he was blackmailed before running is completely unbelievable. Even for a massive narcissist, being the president doesn’t seem like much fun for someone like Trump.

3 hours ago, phart said:

Meuller investigation ending with a whimper it seems.

Aye it was tempting to go trawl the thread for all the cunts so sure it was going to be a big thing and me saying it would amount to nothing.

What is the point... they will just morph... into some new made up bullshit. This is why they have destroyed political dialogue. Total fake cunts. 

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Aye it was tempting to go trawl the thread for all the cunts so sure it was going to be a big thing and me saying it would amount to nothing.

What is the point... they will just morph... into some new made up bullshit. This is why they have destroyed political dialogue. Total fake cunts. 

The good thing is some stuff has been shunted to NY to look into bypassing Trumps ability to pardon the crimes, so hopefully kushner gets done that way.

On 5/23/2017 at 1:17 PM, thplinth said:

It wasn't Russia. (And there will be no collusion with Russia and no attempts to obstruct justice. Fake news.)

What a story this should be. I read that Kim Dot Com is going on Hannity at Fox News to prove that Rich was the leaker. Might be it went through his mega upload site or something not sure. The fact the guy was killed like this should be making it a major major story on all the networks but it wont be. The bar owner where he was the night he was killed has said police have not interviewed him or any of his staff. They are not interested. Doctor who treated also saying his injuries should not have resulted in death but that might be unconfirmed. 

Just another one of these murky murders that seem to follow the Clintons around. They have got some heavy connections that is for sure.

edit: They killed IMHO to save their Russia smears from being exposed as lies all along. So this goes deep into the deep state. Every angle you look at it it is a massive story.

On 5/23/2017 at 2:07 PM, phart said:

Well he could have came forward and said "hey i leaked the hilary shit , cause of all the shenanigans they did against Bernie" and that would feck up the narrative.

Dead men don't talk.

Pilger wrote an article about Assange a couple of days ago which was eye opening.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/getting-julian-assange-the-untold-story

Where does this leave the Seth Rich thing, all just a big co-incidence.

12 hours ago, phart said:

Where does this leave the Seth Rich thing, all just a big co-incidence.

When it comes to the crimes of the democrats the US DOJ is consistently unwilling to see what is plainly in front of their faces, and it is all ignored or swept under the rug.

When it comes to the republicans the DOJ sees crimes that never existed but which they pursue vigorously.

And this applies to the democratically elected President of the USA in full public glare never mind its joe schmo citizens and the blatancy of it is astonishing.

Nobody on the republican side seems able to do anything about... so far.

What has gripped America... it is amazing to witness, seems like a different country to the one I knew growing up in the 80"s.

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

Hmmm what a shocker, charges dropped against black guy who faked hate crimes saying it was white people wearing MAGA hats. The US justice system is fucking rancid.

Hahaha. Staggering but not surprising. Was hoping he’d be made an example of. Case sealed as well apparently.

So gives Israel the Golan then gives Saudi's the "bomb"(Iran version anyway)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry has approved six secret authorizations by companies to sell nuclear power technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia, according to a copy of a document seen by Reuters on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-nuclear/u-s-approves-secret-nuclear-power-work-for-saudi-arabia-idUSKCN1R82MG?il=0

28 minutes ago, phart said:

So gives Israel the Golan then gives Saudi's the "bomb"(Iran version anyway)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry has approved six secret authorizations by companies to sell nuclear power technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia, according to a copy of a document seen by Reuters on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-nuclear/u-s-approves-secret-nuclear-power-work-for-saudi-arabia-idUSKCN1R82MG?il=0

Do none of these fuckers know of Wahhabism ?