Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Meanwhile in Bernie land.... painful viewing at times. (action starts at 47 seconds.)

That's hilarious.

These 2 racist dykes hijacked his meeting to a 4 minute moment of silence for Michael Brown.

Not Trayvon, but Mike Brown - the guy who robbed a store for the ingredients of Purple Drank, assaulted the store owner and then attacked a cop and tried to shoot him with his own gun.

Black Lives Matter - founded by a white guy who claims that the father on his birth certificate is not his real father (cos he's white like his mother is) and his real father was a light skinned gentleman of colour; who is essentially saying that his own mother is a cheating hoor who likes big black cock - have no stance on black on black violence whatsoever but race bait the justified killings of young black criminals.

They hold black people back by blaming everything on whitey and doing nothing about the thug culture that leads to so many young black men being killed and jailed. The vast majority of blacks see them got what they are and disagree with them.

Sanders showed himself up as complete pussy by pandering to them.

The moment they stepped in front of him he should have got his security to set about them with Alsatians and fired water cannons at them.

That's hilarious.

These 2 racist dykes hijacked his meeting to a 4 minute moment of silence for Michael Brown.

Not Trayvon, but Mike Brown - the guy who robbed a store for the ingredients of Purple Drank, assaulted the store owner and then attacked a cop and tried to shoot him with his own gun.

Black Lives Matter - founded by a white guy who claims that the father on his birth certificate is not his real father (cos he's white like his mother is) and his real father was a light skinned gentleman of colour; who is essentially saying that his own mother is a cheating hoor who likes big black cock - have no stance on black on black violence whatsoever but race bait the justified killings of young black criminals.

They hold black people back by blaming everything on whitey and doing nothing about the thug culture that leads to so many young black men being killed and jailed. The vast majority of blacks see them got what they are and disagree with them.

Sanders showed himself up as complete pussy by pandering to them.

The moment they stepped in front of him he should have got his security to set about them with Alsatians and fired water cannons at them.

I do hope Parkie has unblocked you. :-D

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4710907251001/liberty-university-president-explains-trumps-surge/?intcmp=hpvid1&playlist_id=trending#sp=show-clips

Jerry Fallwell Jnr compares Trump to his Dad and pretty much endorses him (but not officially as he cant).

Tells a story that once a couple stopped to help Trump when his limo broke down. As a thank you he paid off their mortgage a few days later.

This guy is going win!

Thomas Sowell piping up as well. I find him incredibly insightful.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/01/19/what-are-elections-for-n2106351

He cites Eric Hoffer who was a american scholar who said these sort of folk pop up predictably.

"Eric Hoffer's shrewd insight into the success of charismatic leaders was that the "quality of ideas seems to play a minor role," What matters, he pointed out, "is the arrogant gesture, the complete disregard of the opinion of others, the singlehanded defiance of the world.""

sums Trump up and Hoffer died in the early 80's.

Edited by phart

Trump seemingly now unstoppable of being the Republican candidate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35388292

Huh!

Anyway i see The Donald is now 7/2 from 4/1 (Andy).

Who knows and lets not pretend we do but I think he is going to destroy Clinton. Getting nominated was by far the bigger challenge for him and he slaughtered them. Clinton is nothing in comparison. She has had the cushiest or rides while this maniac has come through a hideous dog fight as top dog. Hillary is a nothing v Trump when it comes to political street fighting. Look how quickly he destroyed Bush.

Huh!

Anyway i see The Donald is now 7/2 from 4/1 (Andy).

Who knows and lets not pretend we do but I think he is going to destroy Clinton. Getting nominated was by far the bigger challenge for him and he slaughtered them. Clinton is nothing in comparison. She has had the cushiest or rides while this maniac has come through a hideous dog fight as top dog. Hillary is a nothing v Trump when it comes to political street fighting. Look how quickly he destroyed Bush.

Agreed

Sanders v Trump is the unknown equation ...depending on whether Sanders can beat Clinton

He'll have a chance if he gets the nomination but can't see how he'll defeat Clinton.

Sanders v trump would be interesting.

Which other republican can they chose now? The public will not accept anyone but Trump.

Trump is not even a Republican, He is a third party in disguise. He will suck in votes from everywhere. The more publicity he gets he will snowball. Make America great again...he is like a bullshit machine that presses all the right buttons.

Why do any of you think Clinton will beat him? Why!

Edited by thplinth

Just been endorsed by Sarah Palin. It can't get any worse unless the two of them spawned the devil himself.

This is truly terrifying - I thought it was a spoof when I first saw it: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jan/21/sarah-palin-donald-trump-endorsement-video

Why do any of you think Clinton will beat him? Why!

I dont but i guess the main reasoning would be the blacks, hispanics and particularly muslims are unlikely to vote for him