Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

I could be totally wrong but here is my take...

The Republican Party establishment does not want Trump. After the first couple of primaries they will put huge pressure on all but one (no sure who that will be yet) candidate to drop out. In a head to head Trump then loses.

On the Democrat side it is a two horse race, but Hillary has the Democrat establishment on her side, so barring some sort of scandal she wins over Bernie.

In the presidential election Trump may stand as a third party candidate. He splits the republican vote and Clinton wins.

Even in a two horse race (Hillary vs establishment republican with no Trump) I think this campaign might have damaged the Republican Party so much among Hispanic voters that they can't win.

Edited by Denny's Yard

I want him to win.

America is always much better when there's a nut job Republican running the place.

If Trump gets in there's a very real chance he will nuke Mecca.

Can you imagine the footage of Mecca getting nuked?

In 4KHD?

It will make 9/11 look like an infant's drawing.

It will be the telly event of the century.

6F348CB2-4428-44BE-B70B-372941BD4835_zps

When Trump nukes Mecca, I would like to see Theresa May stand shoulder to shoulder with him and show the U.K.'s solidarity with the USA by firing missile after missile laden with chemical weapons at the Taj Mahal.

no not the taj that's my favourite curry hoose

If there's ever an opportunity to pull off a meaningless stunt, you can count on RISE!

Unfortunately they are starting to look like the Scottish political equivalent of the Green Brigade.

There is a meme doing the rounds, apparently featuring a quote from Trump from 1998, which goes along the lines of him describing Republican voters as 'stupid' and that if he was going to get into politics he'd run as a Republican candidate because they are so gullible.

Had a look on paddypower I think it was a day or two (max) ago. Trump was 2nd favourite behind Clinton. What surprised me was Clinton was clear favourite at 10/11 I think it was or 11/10. Whereas Trump the second fav was 4 - 1! After him the odds widened again a lot.

Clinton evens? While Trump is 4 - 1 against?

The only way Clinton will beat Trump is by making sure Trump does not be the Republican nomination. If he gets it and goes head-to-head he will steamroller right over the top of her despite the media

I also think Dave Cameron has lost control of the EU vote and Brexit is on its way.

Get your predictions in.

Unfortunately they are starting to look like the Scottish political equivalent of the Green Brigade.

There is a meme doing the rounds, apparently featuring a quote from Trump from 1998, which goes along the lines of him describing Republican voters as 'stupid' and that if he was going to get into politics he'd run as a Republican candidate because they are so gullible.

It's not a genuine quote.

Had a look on paddypower I think it was a day or two (max) ago. Trump was 2nd favourite behind Clinton. What surprised me was Clinton was clear favourite at 10/11 I think it was or 11/10. Whereas Trump the second fav was 4 - 1! After him the odds widened again a lot.

Clinton evens? While Trump is 4 - 1 against?

The only way Clinton will beat Trump is by making sure Trump does not be the Republican nomination. If he gets it and goes head-to-head he will steamroller right over the top of her despite the media

I also think Dave Cameron has lost control of the EU vote and Brexit is on its way.

Get your predictions in.

first part of your prediction is a loadashite second part appears to be very true..

Hilary hasnt even started yet. she will win easy

Cameron is a clown and has phukked up the negotiations however will the English ( the rest of us dont matter) fall for Project Fear?

first part of your prediction is a loadashite second part appears to be very true..

Hilary hasnt even started yet. she will win easy

Cameron is a clown and has phukked up the negotiations however will the English ( the rest of us dont matter) fall for Project Fear?

Only time will tell stocky, that is the beauty of a prediction. Get them posted! no guts no glory.

Trump for prez, EU Exit. That is my two.

You are saying who for prez????

edit: Trump is in a perpetual dog fight for the nomination, Clinton is getting the cushiest of rides... she will need the media on her side as Trump will be far too much for her.

Edited by thplinth