Wheres You All Stayin - Page 2 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wheres You All Stayin

Zicoladud

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenceslas square hotel for me, which I think is on Wenceslas square

I think you will find it isn't. Just round the corner though I believe. I stayed in the Ibis Wenceslas Square a couple of years ago and it was a good 10/15 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square.

3 nights in the Hilton Prague hotel, upgraded to the Executive Room with Execute Lounge access :cheers3:

Worked out cheaper than the Ibis along the road :ok:

The team stayed here last time we played there (4-6-0 game)

We were in Jury's inn, just around the corner.

Stayed in the Hilton when there for the wife's 40th. I watched the Ukraine 3-1 game there. All the snobby feckers in the hotel lobby were wondering why I was jumping around the bar like Feckin eejit.

us too . looks as central as we'll get

Cloister Inn - old town.

Me too!

I think you will find it isn't. Just round the corner though I believe. I stayed in the Ibis Wenceslas Square a couple of years ago and it was a good 10/15 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square.

We stayed there last time we were in Prague, and yip, it's close...ish to Wenceslas Square, about 15 minutes walk. There is a cracking wee pub right across the road. You go down a few stairs and you are in. A warning, stay off the Absynth, a number of us lost a day due to that stuff in this wee bar!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...