January Transfer News - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. It's not at all unusual that a team in the 2nd tier in Scotland, who are being run at a massive loss, are bringing in a 5th full time goalkeeper.

Hope this satisfies you :ok:

Nah, it doesn't. Once again however (and, predictably, common with most of your posts) you've opted to ignore the point I've made (twice) in favour of a snidey, subjective point-scoring exercise intended to suit your agenda. I shan't say it a third time however seeing as you like to 'compliment' all of your posts with incongruous emojis, I shall finish with the same in the hope that it somehow, inexplicably reinforces my point:

:)

???

Nah, it doesn't. Once again however (and, predictably, common with most of your posts) you've opted to ignore the point I've made (twice) in favour of a snidey, subjective point-scoring exercise intended to suit your agenda. I shan't say it a third time however seeing as you like to 'compliment' all of your posts with incongruous emojis, I shall finish with the same in the hope that it somehow, inexplicably reinforces my point:

:)

???

Nope. I said your cluster#### of a team has signed a player it doesn't need. You then went in the huff saying "we can't win". I said you can win, don't sign players you don't need.

You then made up how much the signing cost and that it'd mean that Bell was leaving. If confirmation of that happens, it'd make more sense, I agree. Until that happens though, I'm happy with my initial assessment that a loss making club is making a pointless signing.

On the right if Gray gets injured. On saying that David Gray is solid and reliable defensively but his final ball this season could be a bit better.

I seemed to remember you had some decent players as full backs. This guy looks to be a much more attack minded player if the wiki entry is anything to go by.

Potentially a good signing for when you'll be dominating the game then.

Looks like it's been a good workout for the Hibees tonight. Also good to see a couple of the younger kids getting themselves on the score sheet

I know Joe McBride and Stubbsy have high hopes for Farrugia. Surprised he's not been called up to the Scotland set up yet. Also eligible for Portugal.

Not so sure about Santos tbf. Seen him in a couple of development/U20s games at Ainslie and the jury's still out. Though tbf it can't be easy moving half way around the world at just 17 years of age

CF1B1276-BFDF-4F58-9BB1-006538DAA765_zps

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Looks like it's been a good workout for the Hibees tonight. Also good to see a couple of the younger kids getting themselves on the score sheet

I know Joe McBride and Stubbsy have high hopes for Farrugia. Surprised he's not been called up to the Scotland set up yet. Also eligible for Portugal.

Not so sure about Santos tbf. Seen him in a couple of development/U20s games at Ainslie and the jury's still out. Though tbf it can't be easy moving half way around the world at just 17 years of age

nice edit !!

Its the Maltese side is it not??

Rangers sign Matt Crooks and John Windass on Pre-Contracts from Accrington Stanley according to reports. Their chairman tweeted last night he hopes Rangers offer an immediate settlement - tweet since deleted. Cross-border compensation will be due for both.

Both 'highly rated' down south.

Niklas Gunnarson signs for the Hibees :ok:

Stubbs apparently been in contact with Dundee Utd over John Souttar

Hibs going for the scattergun approach to signings that's been so succesful for them in the past ?

Hibs going for the scattergun approach to signings that's been so succesful for them in the past ?

This one has some decent experience playing in the Norwegian league. Nice to see the board backing Stubbs here, we needed cover to give Gray some competition at right back.

You managed to get Iniesta over on loan yet to cover for Ryan Jack?