January Transfer News - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still awaiting confirmation from SD I think.

Is it common for the repayment of loans to be confirmed in the public domain all the time? If so, I can reveal that following that time I forgot my wallet when I went to my local, I repaid in full in my next visit. Thought I'd best let you know so you can tick it off your (presumably helluva big) list of irrelevant creditors. I also reckon that had it not been repaid, Messrs SD would have jumped on it with another media rebuttal...

I've heard of Harry Forrester and I'm even in the possibly unique position on here of having seen him play for Doncaster Rovers. Not a clue how good/bad/indifferent he is though but I trust Mark Warburton's judgement considering he knows him from youth days.

Edited by thewolf_1980

Never mind all that - who have Dundee Utd signed? It's gonna have to be Messi, Vardy and some half decent defenders and soon.

More interestingly it might be who goes.

I've heard rumours of a wee clear out of guys who don't have the attitude.

Yams helping out their cousins.

Is it you that's been on Wiki?

"Osman Sow (born 22 April 1990) is a Swedish football striker . Osman Sow left shite of Midlothian to join Rangers. Osman is an active member of the fenians (FTF) OFFICIELLT: Osman Sow spelklar men Razak Omotoyossi lämnar</ref>Cite error: A <ref> tag is missing the closing </ref> (see the help page). In the opening game of the season, Sow scored his first Väsby United goal in a 20 win over IFK Luleå.[2]"

Rangers in talks with Sporting Lisbon to take Ryan Gauld on loan for the 2nd half of the season.

Would be interesting to see what how he has developed. Heard he has bulked out a bit, as they have strengthened his upper body.

Really frustrating he has not made a regular starting place in their first team.

Greg Kiltie signing for Aberdeen.Is he any good Killie fans ?

He'll be a player in a few years, but he's good enough that he should have been given more of a chance. When Robbie Muirhead left I was gutted, with Kiltie it's more of a... Meh, there will be others.

I'll play along.

He's the guy who made a monumental qunt of himself yesterday by breaking the news about the Rangers investor Barry Scott stealing clients money and being struck off by the FCA.

Only, without fully checking the facts, he got the wrong Barry Scott...

I still don't know who he is mate unless he uses the name TeaxaliDandily (something like that) on Twitter