The Wee Darts - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Wee Darts

Angus_Young

Much better from Wright and takes the next 3-2, going out in 12 darts in the last leg. Should get him going a bit. If he had lost that it was curtains.

Same as Barneys match, the next set is vital. See how Lewis deals with losing his 1st set of the tournament.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faircity

Despite his average, I think that's one of the worst performances I've seen from peter wright.

Anderson is all over this tournament. As soon as someone gets ahead of lewis, which they will, then his arse will collapse.

Fair play to Lewis, he was put under pressure a couple of times there and came through it very well. Wright really came on to.a game there but had left himself too much to do.

Lewis will be hard to beat. Particularly impressive on his own throw.

Other than Barney's first match the 4 semi finalists have been very good in every game.

Lewis - Anderson final for me

Guest faircity

Agreed, that should be the final as long as anderson doesn't get involved with klassen in a race then he will be fine.

Despite his average, I think that's one of the worst performances I've seen from peter wright.

Anderson is all over this tournament. As soon as someone gets ahead of lewis, which they will, then his arse will collapse.

Aye Has always been that sort of player imo. Very much a confidence player. Fancy him to beat Barney mind you.

Out of the 4, Anderson has looked the most assured.

Guest faircity

You've been to a few exhibitions I see, ever seen terry Jenkins? I've got one with him coming up, looking forward to it.

Haven't mate no although have met him at The Scottish open. He always struggled to get over the line on TV. There was a point a few years ago where he was seemingly throwing ridiculous stuff on the circuit. As in, he was up there with Taylor, but when it came to the telly he just couldn't find the same level. Not sure how true that is but might be a good one to ask him about if he does a Q&A.

I assume it's the usual set up in that he will play a few of the local boys?

Guest faircity

Yeah a wee social club, I will get my turn, usually later on in the night. Own walk on music etc, great nights. Had Manley last year, great guy and a great night. Pumped him tae and that was without him arsing around.

I will be sure to ask.

Yeah a wee social club, I will get my turn, usually later on in the night. Own walk on music etc, great nights. Had Manley last year, great guy and a great night. Pumped him tae and that was without him arsing around.

I will be sure to ask.

Have done a few myself mate. Taylor, Mardle, Bobby George, Lewis, Bristow, Lowe, Anderson amongst others. Lost to all of them. ac/dc walk on of course :)

Taylor used to do loads of exhibitions before the prize money got really big. He was very down to earth at the time, chatting away to boys long after he was done. Has turned into a bit of a bell end now.

Andersons exhibitions are the best ones I've seen. Few years ago he was doing them with two other lads from the bdo, Darryl Fitton and Tony O'Shea(I think). Ridiculous the darts they were throwing. Party piece was the 3 of them with one dart each and hitting the bull one after the other. You knew even then that Anderson would push on to bigger things. He is the best I've ever seen away from the telly, scoring was just phenomenal.

Looking forward to the semi finals to night fancy an Anderson barney final

Hopefully it's just Barney you have jinxed .....