Old Nightclubs/pubs You Used To Haunt - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Old Nightclubs/pubs You Used To Haunt

56 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

Papa Docs it was. 89/90 would have been when I was last there. Think there’s still a club on the go, don’t know what it’s called though. 

Was that place always getting heavy plugs on Radio Clyde?   A bit weird naming a club after a psychopathic dictator mind.

12 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

That isn't Dalkeith Miners club is it? I had a night out in 1996 that sounds exactly like that place, I know the year as it was my leaving night to go on maternity leave .

I was a bit taken aback right enough  when we got in the front door to see a sign that said ‘ no spitting allowed  ‘ 😂 Was a great night though. 

Aye, that's the one. I think officially it's Dalkeith, but locally known as Woodburn. 

Beware though, dinnae speak during the bingo!!!!!!! 

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers pal. My cousin's took me there. Good times..

I was there mid 1990's. I remember you. Big guy. Wearing a kilt. Drinking whisky.  Shouting about how you loved Scotland.  Wow.

10 minutes ago, Alan said:

I was there mid 1990's. I remember you. Big guy. Wearing a kilt. Drinking whisky.  Shouting about how you loved Scotland.  Wow.

He's about five foot six