Right Nae Slaggin' - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right Nae Slaggin'

Cross ma heart and hope tae die if I'm lying but I'm asking this for my Mrs.

She was hoping to get Adele tickets for the Hydro today on the SSE Rewards pre-sale, but when she tries to access the site it just says "proxy server not responding".

Any ideas? Site crashed?

She was hoping to get Adele tickets for the Hydro today on the SSE Rewards pre-sale, but when she tries to access the site it just says "proxy server not responding".

Any ideas? Site crashed?

You'll get no slagging from me fella, I'm currently being voluntarily subjected to the Hanson Christmas CD whenever I'm in the house... All for a quiet life.

As for the site in question, it appears to be overloaded, presumably from similarly positioned men.

You'll get no slagging from me fella, I'm currently being voluntarily subjected to the Hanson Christmas CD whenever I'm in the house... All for a quiet life.

As for the site in question, it appears to be overloaded, presumably from similarly positioned men.

Oooyah!!! Suddenly Adele doesn't seem so bad.

Obviously though, Mmmmm Bop was a seminal track.

Any ideas? Site crashed?

Don't know if she got on any better but the site crashed no long after 9 this morning. Of course some people had been in it since about 8.45 and earned themselves major brownie points from her indoors in terms of Xmas pressies. I can now safely book my trip to Italy for Hellas v Milan!

Don't know if she got on any better but the site crashed no long after 9 this morning. Of course some people had been in it since about 8.45 and earned themselves major brownie points from her indoors in terms of Xmas pressies. I can now safely book my trip to Italy for Hellas v Milan!

Nope. By the time the site came back up, the pre-sale had sold out.

Will need to take her (slim) chances on Friday now.

Nope. By the time the site came back up, the pre-sale had sold out.

Will need to take her (slim) chances on Friday now.

You might have dodged a bullet... Imagine a woman coming home from an Adele concert? She'd be a big ol' bag of man hating hormones!

What do folk do at an Adele gig?

Do they stand around singing along, greeting and texting and looking at their ex on Facebook?

Probably the same as any other concert goers, i'm sure once you meet a few Adele fans you'll realise they are just like you. :D

You might have dodged a bullet... Imagine a woman coming home from an Adele concert? She'd be a big ol' bag of man hating hormones!

Aye but fortunately she'd be in Glasgow and I'd be in Jersey.

Hopefully by the time she returned her misandry would have died down to mere torrent.

You a fellow Hellas man, DB?

I am for my sins. Been a favourite of mine since the Preban Elkjaer and Hans-Peter Brigel days and winning the Scudetto. This season unfortunately is back to the bad old days, will probably be down by time I get across.

What do folk do at an Adele gig?

Do they stand around singing along, greeting and texting and looking at their ex on Facebook?

That's a good line..... ;-)

I'm trying to imagine that mosh pit. It's actually very violent in my head.

I remember a couple of years ago folk were saying that the Take That gigs at Hampden had more arrests than the entire Scottish football season that year. Was that factual or folk taking the piss?

I remember a couple of years ago folk were saying that the Take That gigs at Hampden had more arrests than the entire Scottish football season that year. Was that factual or folk taking the piss?

My sister lives in Cumming Drive and said both Take that and Robbie williams concerts were total carnage - worse than matches between glasgows infamous two!