Scottish Cup Draw - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee McCulloch was doing his best Stuart McCall impersonation in the pre-match interview I saw last night.

Talking up ibrox and Rangers.

Ian Barraclough didn't get much right in his time at Motherwell, but the way he handled the media around the play offs was excellent and had a large bearing on how it all panned out.

McCall would've had us beaten before a ball was kicked!

McCulloch sounds the same.

Lee McCulloch was doing his best Stuart McCall impersonation in the pre-match interview I saw last night.

Talking up ibrox and Rangers.

Ian Barraclough didn't get much right in his time at Motherwell, but the way he handled the media around the play offs was excellent and had a large bearing on how it all panned out.

McCall would've had us beaten before a ball was kicked!

McCulloch sounds the same.

Can't agree with that. The biggest bearing was us being utter utter dross. We were regularly outplayed by part time clubs last season.

ANY manager worth his salt would have known how bad we were.

I think we'll need it.

I'm kinda looking forward to it. Not sure why after past few months and our last visit.

Pleasantly surprised to see we sold out initial allocation and now selling B5 in Broomloan. Think it was 1200 sold by COB Wednesday.

We are far from the finished article mate. We are expected to win and You boys certainly have nothing lose, which makes me a bit uneasy.

Enjoy yer day anyway ;)

Can't agree with that. The biggest bearing was us being utter utter dross. We were regularly outplayed by part time clubs last season.

ANY manager worth his salt would have known how bad we were.

I would point you to our league cup tie in 2012!

A Stuart McCall Motherwell side would have shat the bed at Ibrox again!

McCall would have spent every press conference talking up Rangers and got dragged into the media perception that Rangers were favourites.

As terrible as Rangers were, yeah was a fragile Motherwell side, and had Rangers got a 2nd during their late Rally at Ibrox, or got the first goal at fir park, it could've been very different.

I know my feeling as Cammy Bell flapped Johnsons shot in to his own net was relief!