Celtic V Ajax - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Ajax

He may well be a lovely man but he's is thick as pigshit. Anyone who leaves their toddler sleeping in the car unattended in sub-zero temperatures is a moron in my book.

You actually believe that story do you? You sir are the thick one. Deary me

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ajax supporters thought to be responsible for major disturbances pre match

7 people assaulted at pubs frequented by Celtic supporters in the gallowgate

4 serious,2 still in hospital serious but stable

Aye, if the GB had gathered in the Gallowgate to walk to Celtic Park the polis would have been there with helicopters and horses to lift them for walking more than 2 abreast on the pavement. But one of the most infamous away supports in European football turns up wrecking pubs and putting people in hospital and the polis are down at a train station 2 miles away arresting wee boys for singing bad songs.

Aye, if the GB had gathered in the Gallowgate to walk to Celtic Park the polis would have been there with helicopters and horses to lift them for walking more than 2 abreast on the pavement. But one of the most infamous away supports in European football turns up wrecking pubs and putting people in hospital and the polis are down at a train station 2 miles away arresting wee boys for singing bad songs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34941446

John Collins is an arse but I'm willing to bet he didn't actually say that.

Well, you would know. Since you're him. :ok:

The papers these days are just utter keech. I can't understand why anyone would buy one.

Other than to stuff in your shoes\boots when you've got them soaked.

Well, you would know. Since you're him. :ok:

The papers these days are just utter keech. I can't understand why anyone would buy one.

Other than to stuff in your shoes\boots when you've got them soaked.

I borrow my mothers paper for exactly that! Golf shoes normally.

I actually cannot remember the last time I bought a paper. Why do people still buy papers when you have the internet?

John Collins is an arse but I'm willing to bet he didn't actually say that.

He did and he did' nt .The press once again don't print the full story.One who is not a Celtic fan but will defend Collins here.What he was saying he is glad Celtic did not do as Rangers did in buying players they could not afford and was glad Celtic are not in the same mess Rangers found themselves in.

He did and he did' nt .The press once again don't print the full story.One who is not a Celtic fan but will defend Collins here.What he was saying he is glad Celtic did not do as Rangers did in buying players they could not afford and was glad Celtic are not in the same mess Rangers found themselves in.

Sounds a great deal more likely.

You'd be a shite journalist with accuracy on that scale.

I borrow my mothers paper for exactly that! Golf shoes normally.

I actually cannot remember the last time I bought a paper. Why do people still buy papers when you have the internet?

Same reason folks buy books when there is kindle.

And there is a world of difference between the Daily Star or Daily Record and the The Observer or Sunday Herald.