Atac - Sfa Meeting Notes - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Atac - Sfa Meeting Notes

Would it be possible to move this to ta specific?

With all due respect,I very rarely visit this section,(I know,I know),and it may have better viewing in that more visited section.

Good to see that someone is trying to keep them on their toes.

:ok:

Edited by dandydunn

The random pick up process is designed to maintain the integrity of the away points system. We should state at this point that the process is subject to internal review. At recent matches (Dublin, Georgia and Gibraltar), Supporters Centre staff were subjected to abusive and threatening behaviour, unwelcome comments and drunkenness. The situation at the pickup points in Portugal for the recent match against Gibraltar (and in Georgia) was particularly concerning and distressing. Two well-travelled members of the Scotland Supporters Club, have had their membership terminated as a result of unacceptable behaviour towards Supporters Centre staff.

This is really sad.

Although it may be a symptom of folk being pissed of with the SFA, what type of warmer gives the lassie handing you your ticket a hard time?

Where does it say everyone would be happy? Not everyone would be happy even if they were a tenner.

ATAC calling for fair pricing or saying their members want cheaper tickets is one thing. But recommending a higher than normal* price? It's not only odd it's not their place to name a price anyway, even if they do have a lot of members.

I've never seen a fans group call for £40 tickets.

Perhaps it's a misprint. Maybe it was meant to say no higher than that price. I would still have suggested they start their negotiations a little lower.

*By normal I mean for games in Scotland usually, not the overpriced tickets in the last campaign.

ATAC calling for fair pricing or saying their members want cheaper tickets is one thing. But recommending a higher than normal* price? It's not only odd it's not their place to name a price anyway, even if they do have a lot of members.

Perhaps it's a misprint. Maybe it was meant to say no higher than that price. I would still have suggested they start their negotiations a little lower.

*By normal I mean for games in Scotland usually, not the overpriced tickets in the last campaign.

At least this campaign there is dialogue. Last campaign there was no discussion and we all know the repurcussions. No full houses at hampden and celtic park, which could have contributed to the ultimately unsuccessful campaign. If there were more Scots at hampden against Poland ( they did what we did in paris) it could have given us the edge that night.

Wake up time for SFA, listen to ATAC they are your link to your fan Base.

This is really sad.

Although it may be a symptom of folk being pissed of with the SFA, what type of warmer gives the lassie handing you your ticket a hard time?

It's not a symptom of folk being pissed off with the SFA, it's a symptom of folk who are arseholes. Edited by aaid

I think you need to take it in context.

The way I read it was that most of us would accept £40 & £35 pricing for England game but have also called for more sensible pricing for the remaining home fixtures of £25 & £20.

You need to take both together and not just one in isolation.

I would be happy with that pricing structure. But certainly would not be if all home games were £40 & £35.

I think you need to take it in context.

The way I read it was that most of us would accept £40 & £35 pricing for England game but have also called for more sensible pricing for the remaining home fixtures of £25 & £20.

You need to take both together and not just one in isolation.

I would be happy with that pricing structure. But certainly would not be if all home games were £40 & £35.

If it averaged out around £150 for a north stand season ticket for example then that wouldn't be too bad

Is it true that ATAC received complimentary away tickets for the away games this campaign?

Was posted on the FB page this morning but swiftly deleted. Someone mentioned a Scott Rae whoever he is...

Scrap that, it appears someone was doing it to cause trouble!!

Is it true that ATAC received complimentary away tickets for the away games this campaign?

Would be very suprised. All ATAC members that I know of including Scott are high up the points table and wouldn't need freebies from sfa to get to game. Non story.

Was posted on the FB page this morning but swiftly deleted. Someone mentioned a Scott Rae whoever he is...