Scottland Player Transfer Gossip - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottland Player Transfer Gossip

kmcca5

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is unlucky that at the point where he is fully fit, there are other excellent players doing the business ahead of him. Martinez has built a really good squad and wjho would currently get left out ? Certainly not Lukaku. Kone has been signed twice by Martinez. Deulofeu is in cracking form as is Ross Barkley.

So yes at the moment he is on the bench and behind Mirallas as well, but have patience. An injury or suspension gives him a chance, as does Kone missing good chances at Norwich.

Sometimes its just that you need a chance to claim and hold a start. However if you are told you are only a bit part player then maybe time to move. I believe he would be first choice at a lot of other epl clubs.

I reckon he'll probably end up there in a similar situation to where he is now, a wee bit more game time maybe. He is a squad player at premiership level I would say.

Yeah squad player. One of those for us who need to put in big perfromances if they are to stay part of the plans going forward given the age they are now at; Scott Brown, Naisy etc

ProudScot I think that is the point we have a player that is being talked about to play for a top club but cant get into our side.

we have 2 players in Brown and Morrison who are not good enough together but still start most games.

this is where we need more friendlies so we can try new things.

I don't think Arsenal is the right move but I think he should be used more for us next year.

ProudScot I think that is the point we have a player that is being talked about to play for a top club but cant get into our side.

we have 2 players in Brown and Morrison who are not good enough together but still start most games.

this is where we need more friendlies so we can try new things.

I don't think Arsenal is the right move but I think he should be used more for us next year.

Yep all of the above is pretty much the consensous. Morrison still has something to offer, Brown is done.

Friendlies are desperately needed - The fact the manager has came out and said the same players and same system will be used next time round is beyond disappointing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35118865

Tony Watt wanted permanent by Cardiff - Would be a good move and a step up from Charlton.

James McArthur linked with Arsenal - Seems far fetched and not a good idea anyway.

if my memory serves me right this is not the first time McArthur's been linked to Arsenal.

Edited by Hertsscot