Scottland Player Transfer Gossip - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottland Player Transfer Gossip

kmcca5

Can't remember where the old thread is so lets start a new on....

Dundee United goalkeeper Josh Donaldson is currently on trial with Arsenal, with Manchester City also closely monitoring the 15-year-old's development. (Daily Record)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-u15-goalkeeper-josh-donaldson-6857850

BAh! My fat Fingers Scotland with two t's. FFS

Edited by kmcca5

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember where the old thread is so lets start a new on....

Dundee United goalkeeper Josh Donaldson is currently on trial with Arsenal, with Manchester City also closely monitoring the 15-year-old's development. (Daily Record)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-u15-goalkeeper-josh-donaldson-6857850

BAh! My fat Fingers Scotland with two t's. FFS

Scored into him last month for my school?. Hes some keeper though and i have no doubt he'll become a great goalie, he made some unbelievable saves. Knew him since we were young as well its crazy to see how good hes become while im stuck playing for boys clubs

Scored into him last month for my school?. Hes some keeper though and i have no doubt he'll become a great goalie, he made some unbelievable saves. Knew him since we were young as well its crazy to see how good hes become while im stuck playing for boys clubs

Never give up the dream!

Can any Everton insiders give us info about Naisy.Seems to be way down thepecking order atm.January move?

Norwich were in for him before. I think he needs a move. Can see him at West Bromwich or similar. That kind of player.

Can't see him getting a game there!? Barely gets one for Celtic

I think Swansea sign a lot of young players with one eye on the future, rather than straight into the first team (Oli McBurnie went from 1st team at Bradford to Swansea youth team and now on loan at Newport)

Though maybe not much in terms of game time, probably a long term view is for him to progress to that position over the next couple of seasons (they do seem to have a strong Scottish influence within their youth ranks at the moment).

I think Swansea sign a lot of young players with one eye on the future, rather than straight into the first team (Oli McBurnie went from 1st team at Bradford to Swansea youth team and now on loan at Newport)

Though maybe not much in terms of game time, probably a long term view is for him to progress to that position over the next couple of seasons (they do seem to have a strong Scottish influence within their youth ranks at the moment).

Isn't he already 23/24!? Doesn't really fit with that policy