New Strip Launch - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can not remember last time we released home and away kits at same time, as we usually keep the away kit from the previous campaign until half way through the next campaign before replacing it.

even the first Adidas kits, though the yellow one was the same template, I am sure it was released at a slightly later date.

Can not remember last time we released home and away kits at same time, as we usually keep the away kit from the previous campaign until half way through the next campaign before replacing it.

even the first Adidas kits, though the yellow one was the same template, I am sure it was released at a slightly later date.

Imagine they will be quite kean to keep the cash rolling in, no euro 2016 but the bills must be paid.

Quite like the current away, pity it won't be worn again by the first team.

Imagine they will be quite kean to keep the cash rolling in, no euro 2016 but the bills must be paid.

Quite like the current away, pity it won't be worn again by the first team.

Aye the famous pink and yellow hoops, retired undefeated.

Maybe mentioned already on this thread, but it's "launched" this month but isn't actually available in the shops until December.

Because that makes sense.

SFA with Adidas - "it's coming up to Christmas, the biggest spending point of the year, I know lets give people LESS time to buy it".

J

It wouldn't surprise me if the away top is red considering the amount of training stuff is also red.

I know we had that shocking bright red colour in the last range of stuff adidas brought out, at least this new gear looks a little better, let's hope the new home & away stuff is smarter.

PS.

The new range of training wear has the odd black tops & stuff, would the sfa & adidas have the bollocks for an away top in black or grey just like Sweden's?

Maybe mentioned already on this thread, but it's "launched" this month but isn't actually available in the shops until December.

I have asked Santa to get me one as long as they have got rid of that shitey silver badge