New Strip Launch - Page 14 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the pink is pink enough although my 4 year old daughter is well impressed.

The white sleeves really bother me. I think if it was any other teams kit I'd quite like it but the white sleeves don't belong on a scotland shirt

It's a shade or 2 darker than the Glasgow Girls FC home top

image1-e1439750129292-1024x701.jpg

If Nike made our kits they would be simple and stylish.

And I think it actually does matter what the jersey is like - players should be running out there feeling pride, trying to emulate some of our footballing greats of yesteryear. Not like an absolute t1t in a bright/multicoloured top that as far as I can tell has no bearing to our footballing traditions?

Why do Scotland keep bringing out mental multicoloured tops anyway?

FFS. Normally I wouldn't rant at something like this, but it just seems like we can't do anything right these days.

If a committee of fans got together the strip would be as follows:

Shorts - white

socks - red

Top - solid dark blue, (possibly with white stripes down the arms and collar)

Badge - circular lion rampant in red and yellow with and green and purple thistles

and it would be miles better than any of the strips we've had since I started following Scotland.

Have you bought from it before?

I've just bought the home and away from it. If they are good, then great. If they are shite then my brothers will be getting one each for Christmas.

Yes. 3 times and all of them have been spot on. I would advise buying a size up from what you normally get though.

I rarely wear football tops so paying 55 quid for one doesn't make any sense.

I can't believe how upset some people are getting about a tshirt.

Yes it's different,the commercial department is obviously important,but I assume the away too is to avoid clashes with other kits and a modern take on our original colours.

If you don't like it,don't buy it.

Reading some of the comments,you would think they had committed some atrocious crime.

It's a fitba top ffs,take a look at yourselves.

Sums it up for me.

Football shirts are for bairns anyway IMO......although in saying that I did break with tradition and buy our last away one when it dropped to £25.