Hibees Title Challenge - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibees Title Challenge

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily Ranger shows first signs of the panic button being prepared to be pushed. "will Warburton splash the cash"? :-)) Love the fact they are spinning him "keeping faith in youth" at the moment. Their average age is higher than the Hibees, but never mind that. Excuses abound.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-mark-warburton-faces-6880878

The Daily Ranger shows first signs of the panic button being prepared to be pushed. "will Warburton splash the cash"? :-)) Love the fact they are spinning him "keeping faith in youth" at the moment. Their average age is higher than the Hibees, but never mind that. Excuses abound.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-mark-warburton-faces-6880878

That's a good point. What is hibs average age this season?

They can talk about keeping the faith in youth, in the same article as they mention Kenny Millers contract extension!

:lol:

To be fair I'd imagine Miller is increasing our average by about 8 years. Also worth pointing out that his new contract includes a remit to assist Durrant with the Under 20s so technically speaking it is an investment in youth......

To be fair I'd imagine Miller is increasing our average by about 8 years. Also worth pointing out that his new contract includes a remit to assist Durrant with the Under 20s so technically speaking it is an investment in youth......

Durrant is in charge of the Rangers youth set up? :lol:

I wouldn't let that moron be in charge of watching my car when i went to the fitbaw, never mind bringing through young players!

I wouldn't let that moron be in charge of watching my car when i went to the fitbaw, never mind bringing through young players!

Was an excellent youth coach at Killie, won the Youth Cup (beat Rangers in the final)

Was actually gutted when he left. My mate played for Killie at the time and said he was an excellent coach.

He doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box but I'm led to believe he is a good coach at youth level.

He doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box but I'm led to believe he is a good coach at youth level.

Surprising to hear as he appears to have the communication skills and vocabulary of a caveman.

Love the fact they are spinning him "keeping faith in youth" at the moment. Their average age is higher than the Hibees, but never mind that. Excuses abound.

average age of the team on Saturday was 25. Only one player other side of 30 (Darren McGregor who is 30).

The average age of our starting 11 on Saturday was less than 23 years old. There was no player starting that was over 30 and only Miller and Shiels (I assume) were over 30 in the matchday squad. They might actually be the only 2 in our entire squad over 30.