March/ May Friendlies - Page 20 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ITKr's are saying don't book any flights just yet as there is a second game yo be announced at the same time

All browny points up already for the 5 away games that we know about.

Prague, Metz (tbc), Malta, Bratislava and Wembley.

Hoping for a home match prior to Metz, as I am running really low on holidays at work.

I could make this game in France so Im keen to go. That weekend suits me. Do you think its a definite? Ive looked at Fri flight from Edinburgh to Paris CDG. Spend the night in Paris as its late getting in then the train to Metz the Sat. Stay in Metz Sat possibly or come back to Paris. If the game was the afternoon Id maybe go for 2 nights in Paris. How many points would you need to have likely to get a ticket?

I could make this game in France so Im keen to go. That weekend suits me. Do you think its a definite? Ive looked at Fri flight from Edinburgh to Paris CDG. Spend the night in Paris as its late getting in then the train to Metz the Sat. Stay in Metz Sat possibly or come back to Paris. If the game was the afternoon Id maybe go for 2 nights in Paris. How many points would you need to have likely to get a ticket?

ASL?

29th may latest rumour a game in Switzerland, another warm up game for a euro qualifing team.

That would be six away games in 2016 if all confirmed.

A week hanging about Switzerland and working the way up to Northern France area? Can't imagine that will be very cheap. I'm trying budget these friendlies, all expense spared. I might have to dig that tent out I bought in the Tiso sale a couple of years back incase we actually qualified

A week hanging about Switzerland and working the way up to Northern France area? Can't imagine that will be very cheap. I'm trying budget these friendlies, all expense spared. I might have to dig that tent out I bought in the Tiso sale a couple of years back incase we actually qualified

Camper van it mate ?

Scotland playin in France,June!,fek me if only this was the real thing and no gettin used as a punch bag fur the big teams ,nightmare senario,why would the sfa take this game on,its just rubbin salt in the wounds,bet the teams not that kean either,BUT i'l still go :wtf::headbang:

I like the sound of a potential away triple header. When was the last time we even had an away double header? Lichtenstein/Spain?

That was the last proper one imo. I went home after the Cardiff game, and you don't get the sense of adventure staying in Britain.

J