Ross County/ Celtic Minute Silence - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ross County/ Celtic Minute Silence

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vast majority now singing rebel song's, Argentina Argentina and up the Ra.

You've probably got your cock out at that.

In fact you're probably singing along whilst wearing your green and grey strip.

Whats the argentina chant all about?

Edited by NEILY1314

I'd say the vast, vast majority did. Pity about the few who didn't but when our fans do observe it impeccably the haters just make stuff up so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I'd agree the majority observed it impeccably, what's been made up in the past like?

Well done to Celtic FC for donating £10k to poppy Scotland. Shame a very small minority of of fans can't observe a minutes silence.

This is what confuses me.

A large chunk of their fans are outraged by the poppy yet the club do the honourable thing and donate a sizeable amount of cash to the appeal.

What is it the fans don't get???

This is what confuses me.

A large chunk of their fans are outraged by the poppy yet the club do the honourable thing and donate a sizeable amount of cash to the appeal.

What is it the fans don't get???

I'm not outraged by the poppy. I think the poppy circus has become ridiculous and the original meaning of the whole thing has been lost.

I'm not outraged by the poppy. I think the poppy circus has become ridiculous and the original meaning of the whole thing has been lost.

To a certain degree I agree with you. I think the whole thing has been hijacked to make a statement.

That's no excuse to be disrespectful.

I'm not sure why anyone would be outraged at the lack of respect by the knobheads.

It happens without fail every year.

The club do the right thing and then get embarrassed by their own fans.

Good luck to the small minded eejits who can't let people show respect in peace. Let's hope nobody returns the favour at something that matters to them.

Faux outrage alert.

Freedom of speech is allowed is it not?

Apparently the minister at our local event was coughing and sneezing through it today.

I do hope he's sacked in the morning.

Get over yourselves, it's disrespectful yes but so is not standing to the british anthem.

The bed wetters will always look forward to this weekend.

Faux outrage alert.

Freedom of speech is allowed is it not?

Apparently the minister at our local event was coughing and sneezing through it today.

I do hope he's sacked in the morning.

Get over yourselves, it's disrespectful yes but so is not standing to the british anthem.

The bed wetters will always look forward to this weekend.

Twat