Russian Plane Crashed In Egypt - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Russian Plane Crashed In Egypt

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They win

Then when a plane does get blown out the sky people will use that as an excuse to beat the government and authorities with saying they have been slow to act, shown gross negligence and knows what else. These will probably a fair number of the same folk who are saying they have done the wrong thing by cancelling flights on safety grounds just now

Whatever happened to having to show your mobile and iPods etc were all charged up to a certain level??

I've never once had to show my devices were charged up but remember there was a big hoo-ha about it

I got pulled out of the queue in Istanbul on the way to Tblisi for a more intense search. The security guy made me turn on my external battery pack.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Then when a plane does get blown out the sky people will use that as an excuse to beat the government and authorities with saying they have been slow to act, shown gross negligence and knows what else. These will probably a fair number of the same folk who are saying they have done the wrong thing by cancelling flights on safety grounds just now

They win

That just reads like the havering of a silly pro-putin PR puppet

As opposed to the havering of the anti putin Uk (and wider so called 'western') press?

What was it... 15 kids burned alive / smashed to pulp in this attack?

(Was the plane heading to Putin's home town? )

Seems to me if you want to make Putin lose support at home for his recent Syria help out this is 'tailor made'.

And then when the Russians were saying hold off lets investigate the UK is straight on it saying no it is a bomb.

It really honks like the MH17 thing honks.

Edited by thplinth