Wanky Phrases - Page 38 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wanky Phrases

3 minutes ago, Chripper said:

That's so confusing to me.

Dinner's usually the biggest meal of the day, not something you can pack in a plastic box. :P

06:00 - 11:59 Morning - Breakfast

12:00 - 17:59 Afternoon - Dinner

18:00 - 21:59 Evening - Tea

22:00 - 05:59 Night - Greedy Bastard

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

06:00 - 11:59 Morning - Breakfast

12:00 - 17:59 Afternoon - Dinner

18:00 - 21:59 Evening - Tea

22:00 - 05:59 Night - Greedy Bastard

Dinner time starts at 1200. Tea time starts at 1700. Anything in between is your midser. As you say anybody who has more than three meals a day is a greedy fat fuk.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when people say that someone touched on a subject! 😫 i know its a word "texted" but i fcukin hate it! going forward is another one! ahhh cracker i heard one  once  when someone made a suggestion at a meeting and a workmate said " lets put that in the ideas fridge and snack on it later" 😖

Edited by albathebrave

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

“ footie’ Or ‘footy’ 😡

It gets on my tits tae when folk say match. I ken it’s the official term but tae me it’s kent as an auld fashioned Grandpaw Broon “gemme” 😊

P.s. Set phasers tae malky!

Edited by The Ormond

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A leading member of the YES movement will tweet stats and figures surrounding the benefits of independence and cons of remaining within the UK

A wee English person will pipe up and tweet something along the lines of “when you leave can you take us(some northern town) with you” which is wanky in itself 

But the wankiest phrase of the lot is a reply from a wee Scottish based person, usually with #FBPE in their twitter handle which will say “off course, the kettles on” or something of that ilk

The type of cunt who buys a fish supper, takes it up the road, puts it on a plate and eats it with a knife and fork

• 9 months later...

“Facebook friends”

When asking a question...like “can anyone tell me what time Tesco close tonight”

Use google and stop relying on some cunt you’ve no had contact with in 34 years ya cunt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...