I Met... - Page 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Met...

Wibble

Oh dear - got your knickers in a bunch there, princess, eh?

You're like the wee clipe that stands at the back and murmers... make yourself known at the next game and I may buy you a beer.

Alcohol-free, of course.

Not got my "knickers in a bunch" at all. Just replying to your own smart-arse comment. And here you are continuing with the same arsey replies and name-calling. You're a grown man, right? :unsure:

I've no real interest in having a beer with you. You can enjoy spending time with your mates, i'll enjoy spending time with mines. I've no intention of spoiling my enjoyment of a match by speaking to a internet- hardman like yourself. :ok:

Not got my "knickers in a bunch" at all. Just replying to your own smart-arse comment. And here you are continuing with the same arsey replies and name-calling. You're a grown man, right? :unsure:

I've no real interest in having a beer with you. You can enjoy spending time with your mates, i'll enjoy spending time with mines. I've no intention of spoiling my enjoyment of a match by speaking to a internet- hardman like yourself. :ok:

You want salt'n'sauce with that chip on your shoulder?

Wee man, wee intellect and wee mindset - get yourself a shag and sort yourself out - sad, wee boy.

Enough. (I've seen the pic of you on the fitba' pitch - i laughed.) Thanks. xxx

You want salt'n'sauce with that chip on your shoulder?

Wee man, wee intellect and wee mindset - get yourself a shag and sort yourself out - sad, wee boy.

Enough. (I've seen the pic of you on the fitba' pitch - i laughed.) Thanks. xxx

No chip. I just don't like you. :ok:

As for your continued sad name calling :ok: Away get yourself a drink, it's almost 1pm after all.

No chip. I just don't like you. :ok:

As for your continued sad name calling :ok: Away get yourself a drink, it's almost 1pm after all.

Just going... I'll have a shandy for you.

Despite it all, I like you... you remind me of me, when I was a bairn.

Finished? :wub: