I Met... - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Met...

Wibble

Ormond, Bloo, Falkirk 'til i die, KD and Kenny, the Badge merchant(s) :-)) , Aileen/Alex, Kai, Fringo, Frankie, J. Strap and countless others who will be offended 'cos I missed thum... but thanks for makin' the bairn's first overseas trip a great yin.

Honourable mention tae the guys fae 'The Pie Man TA Hamilton' in front of us at the game - kwality banter, boys.!!!

November?

Ed

Ormond, Bloo, Falkirk 'til i die, KD and Kenny, the Badge merchant(s) :-)) , Aileen/Alex, Kai, Fringo, Frankie, J. Strap and countless others who will be offended 'cos I missed thum... but thanks for makin' the bairn's first overseas trip a great yin.

Honourable mention tae the guys fae 'The Pie Man TA Hamilton' in front of us at the game - kwality banter, boys.!!!

November?

Ed

:ok:

Did you not meet Tartan Pam also ?

Met alex and aileen ( always a pleasure ) and the usual drunks that I always meet. A lot of youngsters on their 1st away trip who all said they loved it. Met flora in the gents in the vicy bar. And tartan spice who organised the bus. Nice guy. Never seem to meet many folk from the tamb.

Shite his pants when he met J. strap again, did he?

I quite honestly have no idea what you're on about. :ok:

I'm sure you and J Strap are fvcking mental though. You in particular are clearly hard as fvck, as you threaten and try to intimidate folk over the internet. Either that or you're just a walloper. Who knows. :unsure:

I quite honestly have no idea what you're on about. :ok:

I'm sure you and J Strap are fvcking mental though. You in particular are clearly hard as fvck, as you threaten and try to intimidate folk over the internet. Either that or you're just a walloper. Who knows. :unsure:

Oh dear - got your knickers in a bunch there, princess, eh?

You're like the wee clipe that stands at the back and murmers... make yourself known at the next game and I may buy you a beer.

Alcohol-free, of course.

FTR: J Strap is the nice one, I'm the grumpy bassa. xxx